Experiment a kinky side.

I have been intrigued with sounding / Urethral play and light erotic electro stimulation of my cock. Any providers, having some extensive experience with this type of kinkiness? Or know someone that is. PM me if this is something you do on the dark side and is not publicly addressed. I did a search but could not find anything.
You don't want a "provider".

You do want to purchase your own personal sound set.
No, I want a provider / lady to do it to me. No fun doing it to yourself. does not have to be a provider, just a lady that has experience to do this service to a male.
Purchase your own set and look up Mistress Daria.
No, I want a provider / lady to do it to me. No fun doing it to yourself. does not have to be a provider, just a lady that has experience to do this service to a male. Originally Posted by Imagine That
Nope you don't want a "provider" - you want a Domme.
Lindsey Lacey
thank-you Richardson570...
i have sounds...
i have electrical...
i have experience...
LL, check your mail/PM.
Mistress Montana in Dallas was quite skilled in that area and Domina Athena was marvelous...although I'm not sure if she's still around Dallas.
Montana advertises on Erosguide all the time. i believe Athena was traveling to Calif. quite often and may have relocated there.

Mistress Montana in Dallas was quite skilled in that area and Domina Athena was marvelous...although I'm not sure if she's still around Dallas. Originally Posted by captnzen
Athena is out in CA about 90% of the time, but does return to Dallas. Contact her through here website if you want to book an appt.

You can add Lady Malice to your list of dommes (Mistress Montana, Mistress Daria) who have the experience to play with sounds. And, of course, the lovely Ms Lacey.

I've only observed that type of play... having things shoved in my cock just makes me say "RED!FUCKINGREDREDREDREDOHMYGO DRED!". Or the "MPHHED!" equivalent if gagged.

If sounds is something you DO want to do, purchasing your own set is the way to go. While I do know many Mistresses who are very, very anal about sterlizing and such, for any toy that penetrates your body and that you can't put a cover on, its best to provide your own. If you do a bit of research you should be able to find a sounds set for around $100 or less.
Thanks to everyone who has replied, so far. A lot of good leads and sound advise. ( No pun intended )
I have both sounds and electrical equipment...
Babee has good advice, sounds are a very intimate item and it's best to have your own set. If a set is to be shared (and even if it's not) safety is a must. Home autoclaving can be done with a pressure cooker for 30 min, Or if time is of the essence about 10 minutes in straight alcohol will do the trick.
Sounds must be sterilized in a professional autoclave that has been spore tested if re used with the public. I purchased mine a few years ago when I decided to start offering sounds. I'd be happy to talk to anyone with questions about it. The sounds must also be replaced often.
I am a DOMME/GFE
I have experience.
I have a TENS
I never stick something up someone's penis or bottom and then use it on someone else.
You will have to bring your own sounds.