Would you see a provider with Red Wings

Would you see a provider with Red Wings?

a. yes

b.no
I don't mind the red as long its bbjtcim
I don't hook when I'm on rag. Just a personal choice.
I don't hook when I'm on rag. Just a personal choice. Originally Posted by Shayla
+1.
There a number of ways to keep things clean. If I am surprised I let the client know and he can make the choice from there.
Been there done that x4.

First time it was a surprise for the lady. Second and third times, it was at the end of the time, not messy at all. Both of these ladies seemed horny and wanted to play, figured with cover it was not risky.

Last time, lady realized it as we finished up, sort of blamed me in a good natured way for causing her to kick into her period. She did admit that she had been having the strange desires for certain foods that she always got right before she started.
I'd try it once. If I liked it, I'd repeat. Not an automatic turnoff.
  • Tetas
  • 11-02-2011, 05:34 PM
I have before, but not by choice...
If given the choice, then no.
I'll do it with a loved one, but if I'm paying for it I'd prefer not to.
Thats what a diaphram is for in damming it up so it doesn't come out....you would never know.
I think ALL provider should take that time off.
Interesting thread, as always.
Shayla: The proper term is either "work" or "provide", not "hook".
SillyGirl: "Surprised". Surely you have been getting your period long enough to know the signs that you are about to start.

God made soap and water to clean up the mess. A tampon keeps the fluid and goo inside so DATY can be performed. Most women I have experienced fucking "on the rag" with have much stronger orgasms during that time.

I, personally, find a woman to be more feminine when she is having her period.
Thats what a diaphram is for in damming it up so it doesn't come out....you would never know. Originally Posted by Anita Lay
I hope you're right, because I would feel cheated and would be rather pissed if a provider tried to hide this from me and it in any way interrupted the session. D:
you scared sketchball? let me kick that ball around you got on your avatar...
you scared sketchball? let me kick that ball around you got on your avatar... Originally Posted by Anita Lay
Ohh, baby.
Oh Hell, being from Detroit, I thought you were talking about the hockey team.