Things thatmake you go ?????

Now don't assume that I am down for this but I was just looking through backpage and stumbled across this. All I am going to say is damn.

http://mcallen.backpage.com/Transsex...231-25/5791180
Did you read the ad, a 9 inch candy bar???????????? Sounds like she has a concealed weapon.
I certainly dont swing that way ..... but if I did.
That is some scary shit!!!!
Nice find AP but I don't swing that way. I am jealous thou - I would prefer swinging a 9" candy bar.
I wonder if she gets a lot of "Snickers" when people see it.

Get it snickers..... snickers is a candy.....

Hello is this thing on?

I got a million of 'em.

Sympy.
Could you imagine jumping in the sack with a girl and discover that she has a bigger Johnson than you do?

"Your honor I killed this person in self defense."
Those pics are very deceiving. No one would ever guess she was hiding a "9 inch candy bar." LOL.
I have seen some in some of the Latin countries I have traveled to that you have to Crocodile Dundee to make sure. Hell there was one in front of the Fiesta that was fine as hell last time I was there until I noticed the masculine features in her/it's face.
I have seen some in some of the Latin countries I have traveled to that you have to Crocodile Dundee to make sure. Hell there was one in front of the Fiesta that was fine as hell last time I was there until I noticed the masculine features in her/it's face. Originally Posted by capitan1962
Just stroll down Royal ST in NOLA, the fine ass chicks are NOT
Just stroll down Royal ST in NOLA, the fine ass chicks are NOT Originally Posted by Louigi
Oh yes, I know a street in San Jose, CR that has some damn fine looking whatever they are called that look better than many of the women. Mexico too has many of them. I still haven't found the reason for wanting a chick with a dick?
Sorry fellows, if there is a dick then it is a guy, I don't care what the other parts look like.

The only reason I would be interested in someone like that is if I could get a dick transplant. lol
Sorry fellows, if there is a dick then it is a guy, I don't care what the other parts look like.

The only reason I would be interested in someone like that is if I could get a dick transplant. lol Originally Posted by Bull149
I'm with you on that Bull.
Am I lucky or what???????? If i decide to see her/him, I'll let you know. 9"??? Damn!! lol
Am I lucky or what???????? If i decide to see her/him, I'll let you know. 9"??? Damn!! lol Originally Posted by HAZEL956
Hazel - sounds like you would enjoy the best of both worlds if you follow thru with this one.