AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO HEARS EVVERYTHING IN A NAUGHTY WAY...LOL

OK I KNOW IM SUCH A PERV. N I ALWAYS HERE EVERYTHING IN A DIRTY & NAUGHTY WAY.. ??? I CANT HELP IT .. IVE ALWAYS BEEN THIS WAY.. SO MY QUESTION IS AM I THE ONLY PERV.. LOL I MEAN WHAT ARE SOME FUNNY THINGS YOU'VE OVERHEARD THAT YOU COULDNT HELP BUT CHUCKLE.. OR BETTER YET YOU SAID IT W/ OUT THINKN!!

I WILL OF COURSE GO FIRST .. SO WE HAD A BBQ A WK AGO AND MY COUSINS DAUGHTER IS PRETTY MUCH STANDING ThERE AND GETTING IN THE WAY.. I SAY OPEN THE PKG OF WEINERS N GIVE EM TO YOUR DAD.. SHE DOES N HAPPENS TO SPILL A LITTLE OF THE JUICE AS SHES WALKING AWAY.. LMFAO SHE KINDA LICKED HER HAND (WHERE IT SPILLED) AND SAYS MMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMM I LOVE WEINER JUICE!!!! I BUST OUT LAUGHING.. *** IM THINKING ME TOO LOL*** .IM SUCH A PERV!!

SO LETS HEAR UR STORIES!
That IS funny! (lol) I kinda laugh under my breath whenever I hear the word *uranus!* Of course I'm a perv and proud of it!!
For shame ladies, for shame! I am shocked that anyone's mind could be dirty! Why can't we have a responsible, mature conversation about the penal system without giggling? What is so wrong about that, huh? Or about erecting tall, hard skyscrapers which ejaculate steam into the air to relieve pressure? I suppose you would also find the fact that long, hard, black and cylindrical submarines are filled with seamen! Or how I often find it relaxing when I'm at the farm to stroke my cock. Shame on anyone who could find these dirty in any way....

Don't worry about it girls! I'm sure my mind is just as dirty if not worse than most on this board.
I'm always picking up phrases and my company has to deal with items that have funny names. Ball cock, nipples, coupling, then some coworkers have interesting names that can't be said on tv. Nikki hunny keep those naughty thoughts going.and I guess Uranus could also be a manhole? LOL. Sweet dd sounds like wiener juice is a gateway flavor.
not sure if Uranus could be a manhole; however, a Kotex could be a manhole cover.....
Lmao... u guys r too funny n yes URANUS ... is quite funny
Oh gawd here we go...why is toilet paper like the starship Enterprise? Because it goes to Uranus to wipeout the Klingons. Good thread Lexi. Find myself giggling like a little schoolgirl inside over this stuff all the Klingons time.
Ghandiup....Ok speaking of t.p which leads me to thinkng rroom. But why is there so much bathroom poetry nowdays.... ok well at least in the women's. Stall.. I mean who actually carries a sharpie or a permanent marker in order to write on the restroom lol I'm like wow really who does this... I'm gonna add to my showcase the funniest bathroom literature I've yet to cum acr... enjoy!!oss
Sounds like you are just like the rest of us...
ur not alone Lexxxi
One that I can still remember:

TV ad, "...so use Johnson's Baby Oil (insert any similar product here) for skin irritation."

Butthead: "He said foreskin".
Beevis: "Oh yeah". Of course a lot of laughing.

One of the few things I still remember from those days.
Or what about those commercials that advertise DSL? (lol)
Are you happy with your DSL? lol I know I'm happy with your lips Nikki.
How do you feel when South Carolina plays Florida State in football. Game Cocks against Semen Holes.
You made my day!