Round 2 of "The Wall" live

Roger Waters is returning in May for 2nd performance of The Wall. Tickets went on sale yesterday. I saw show last November,it is awesome. For any Pink Floyd fans it is a must see! Playing Erwin Center on 5/3/12. It was the biggest spectacle I have seen.
Ticket prices are really high. Over $200 in the lower arena and on the floor. I've seen Roger Waters before and he was good but not good enough for $200 per ticket. If it was David Gilmour it might be worth it.

Australian Pink Floyd came to town and played The Wall the second time I saw them. It was fantastic and much cheaper.
Agreed tickets are high. They are high for all concerts now. And the best seats at the wall are lodge in center of the back. They go for less and have full view of the show. I have seen all his tours, and most have been in amphitheatres. The size of this one is huge,3d projections are amazing.
He had 16 projectors working overtime in Houston. It was an amazing show. I already scored my tix for the Erwin Center gig on May 3rd. Don't know where they are yet, and won't until they are mailed. But I do know they are floor, in the first 16 rows.
He had 16 projectors working overtime in Houston. It was an amazing show. I already scored my tix for the Erwin Center gig on May 3rd. Don't know where they are yet, and won't until they are mailed. But I do know they are floor, in the first 16 rows. Originally Posted by NipLover
I saw Toyota Center show,seeing it there again. Have bootleg of Chicago show 1st of the tour.
I saw Toyota Center show,seeing it there again. Have bootleg of Chicago show 1st of the tour. Originally Posted by rockerrick
I was also at the Toyota Center show, but I was 2 rows from the back, on the floor. I am not kidding when I say I never saw people on the stage.
The show, however, was awesome. I am really excited about seeing it up close.