November 22, 1963

Oliver Stone was full of shit.

Oswald acted alone.
try firing the Carcano rifle on the 2nd shot, it'd be difficult to do that in the time frame apart shots.

besides there were many witnesses who've heard other shots from a different direction.

gonna tell them that they were mistaken????
try firing the Carcano rifle on the 2nd shot, it'd be difficult to do that in the time frame apart shots.

besides there were many witnesses who've heard other shots from a different direction.

gonna tell them that they were mistaken???? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
"Occam's Razor" suggests they were indeed mistaken - see @ http://broadcastengineering.com/stor...assassination/

or read Posner's "Case Closed".
Yep, sure am. It's been proven over and over by several marksmen that it's easily doable for a marksman of Oswald's proficiency. As far as the audible "evidence" of the "location of other shots," slip downtown sometime, it's a freaking echo chamber in Dealy Plaza. Like a lot of IBH's "evidence" on a lot of things...hee hee hee.
Yep, sure am. It's been proven over and over by several marksmen that it's easily doable for a marksman of Oswald's proficiency. As far as the audible "evidence" of the "location of other shots," slip downtown sometime, it's a freaking echo chamber in Dealy Plaza. Like a lot of IBH's "evidence" on a lot of things...hee hee hee. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
To date, your "opinion" has yet to counterbalance factual evidence.
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
So?
Maybe?
Impossible?
That myth has been easily busted

gonna tell them that they were mistaken???? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
There were 3 times more people who said they all came from one direction.

.......or read Posner's "Case Closed". Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yep.
I firmly believe JFK committed suicide.
In the good ol' US of A, the Presidency adds fuel to the conspiracy theorists fire. Whether it be Lincoln or Kennedy's assassination or Obama was born in every country in the world except the United States of America, the conspiracy theorist nutjobs continue "to go forth and multiply!" These idiots live in a very secluded fantasy world. Just let them believe what they will and only give them the amount of attention they so richly deserve!

As for the fateful day in November of 1963, I remember the day well. Appropriately enough, I was in a High School American History class when I first heard the news.
I firmly believe JFK committed suicide. Originally Posted by Doc Holliday
It was a 17 year old George W. Bush who was bird hunting in a nearby field.
It was a 17 year old George W. Bush who was bird hunting in a nearby field. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Actually, I believe it was Duck Cheney, not Dubya, who was bird hunting in that nearby field!
It is well known that J. Edgar Hoover had all the records on how he orchestrated Kennedy's assassination, and they disappeared mysteriously after Hoover's death. We'll never know what really happened until Hoover's records are found and published. The real reason is probably that Hoover made a pass at Kennedy, a well-known philanderer, and couldn't take the rejection and the possibility of being outed by the President of the United States.
  • WTF
  • 11-22-2011, 06:44 PM
It is well known that J. Edgar Hoover had all the records on how he orchestrated Kennedy's assassination, and they disappeared mysteriously after Hoover's death. We'll never know what really happened until Hoover's records are found and published. The real reason is probably that Hoover made a pass at Kennedy, a well-known philanderer, and couldn't take the rejection and the possibility of being outed by the President of the United States. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Hot damn...haven't heard that one before!

Has anyone seen the Clint Eastwood directed movie? Makes Hoover look brilliant and petty both at the same time ....oh and a repressed momma's boy homosexual !

It was a 17 year old George W. Bush who was bird hunting in a nearby field. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

Where was Cheney that day?
Actually, I believe it was Duck Cheney, not Dubya, who was bird hunting in that nearby field! Originally Posted by bigtex
Damn. Didn't see your post before I posted.
It was spontaneous, I swear.