{{{CORPUS CHRISTI}}}---Hottest Traveling Babe:::Wants to come and play but had a few questions!!!

To my Corpus Christi Gents,

I have been receiving plenty of mail asking when I am heading your way.... Well I truly want to come down, but as I've stated before, I will get all booked up, then come the day of my fun time, the NCNSs begin.

So I'm hoping that some of you will change my mind about my hesitations, and show me a warm welcome. I have impeccable reviews from past corpus trip, so I'm hoping this time will be a success. I will actually post my detailed ad Tom midday when I get some more personal time.

NOW, because I don't want to risk that again, I will only be advertising for OUTCALL. If you want to get a basic, reasonable room for our play date then I will lower my rate a bit. But anyway, because I am only going to do outcall I had just ONE MORE QUESTION:::::

Would any, very sweet, well mannered and welcoming gent be open to harboring me for the night that I spend there? I was hoping to head down SAT morning and leave SUN afternoon. That kind gent will even get a special if they so choose to want to book. ( I am happy to stay w any batchelor who is vouched for, normal (lol) and respectful, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WANT TO SEE ME. .

I will not be booking a crap load of appts back to back to wear me thin. Lol. Was just hoping to have a great time w a few wonderful, well vouched for, gentlemen.

I'm even looking for a lunch and dinner date ( before or after our playtime) so that I don't have to eat alone. .

Soooo.... Let me know what you guys think, and if I'm even welcome this coming weekend on sat the 26th and sun the 27th.

I have always loved CC!!! Please check out my ad Tom ( assuming this thread goes well, lol) to find out everything you need to know. My showcase is also very helpful and detailed.

Looking forward to genuine input.

Yours,
Ez
Just wanted to say thx to all those that emailed. And to you specific person who is sweeter than hell. Can't wait til Saturday!!!