San Antonio Legend possibly moving to CC part-time

Hey guys!

This is the former A N G E L I N A (due to security breach, now VIP Latina Barbie). I am thinking of moving to CC and wanted to say, "hi" as I will be touring for the very first time. I noticed Co-Ed seems to be comprised of Ads, so where do I post my arrival? I will be dancing at the Palace and hobbying part-time.

I need PMs about areas of leasing an apartment and/or hotels that are recommended.

Thanks a ton!

Regards,

VLB
Welcome to our little world. I hope you find CC to your liking.
I am sure that you will have a lot of fun in CC. And when you decide to come down, just place an ad in the appropriate forum, in this case Provider Ads-Corpus Christi.

The Colonel
Welcome to Corpus. The Palace will be a much more popular place with you there! That is great news that you are going to be here! Good luck. If you need anything just PM me.
You are exactly want Corpus Christi needs. Welcome to the coastal bend!!!
Is this a dream do we finally have one of the best providers gonna be staged in cc
I'm glad to hear this. Can't wait to meet you.
I just pinched myself. I am not dreaming.!
Oh shit!! I'm going to have to elevate my income.
Gents:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I want you guys to enjoy the experience I have provided in San Antonio, Austin, Las Vegas, Cali and Miami. I do things much differently (in a good way) and still keep my rates in the 200s. I love the gentlemen I visit with and have become good friends with many in SA. I will definitely be dancing at the Palace in CC.

I am putting school and civie career on hold to get back into my element, travel and broaden my biz. I was a dancer at the Palace here in SA and also the Spearmint Rhino in Vegas. Looks like I was hired on the spot at the Palace in Corpus on a half day trip I took out there earlier last week YAY!!! Would love to entertain and buy you gentlemen drinks when dancing and further our hobby/provider relationship.

XOXO

VLB
R u for real wow
move to the valley!!!
Gents:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I want you guys to enjoy the experience I have provided in San Antonio, Austin, Las Vegas, Cali and Miami. I do things much differently (in a good way) and still keep my rates in the 200s. I love the gentlemen I visit with and have become good friends with many in SA. I will definitely be dancing at the Palace in CC.

I am putting school and civie career on hold to get back into my element, travel and broaden my biz. I was a dancer at the Palace here in SA and also the Spearmint Rhino in Vegas. Looks like I was hired on the spot at the Palace in Corpus on a half day trip I took out there earlier last week YAY!!! Would love to entertain and buy you gentlemen drinks when dancing and further our hobby/provider relationship.

XOXO

VLB Originally Posted by VIP Latina Barbie

HEY I REMEMBER GOING TO THE SPEARMINT RHINO IN DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES AND IN SIN CITY. ONE OF MY FAVORITE SC!
R u for real wow Originally Posted by Midnit369
Yes she is I spent a couple hours with her in SA a few weeks back....she's awesome and then some
  • dcarr
  • 11-23-2011, 05:27 PM
Hope you visit McAllen!