Are the rooms at Palace Inn clean ?

• bbkid
  • 11-28-2011, 12:59 PM
How clean are the rooms at your local Palace Inn? Clean like this $3,000. a night hotel?

http://gawker.com/5833440/dominique-...tain+a+palooza

I just don't think I'll ever be able to look at a Gideon's Bible ever again.
  • Seedy
  • 11-28-2011, 02:14 PM
BBK, there's some sick wacked sob's out there...LMAO
The mind reels at the logistics of even achieving such a stain.
Amateurs...

They found a single stain with semen from three guys and some saliva from someone...next time the hooker gets into a gang bang, she better swallow that shit and not spit it on the floor...

P.S.-I do like the semen stain they found on the wall...that's talent...
  • Rezo
  • 11-28-2011, 03:30 PM
even more talented would be if the dude spelled his name
WOW what a party
ok, gross. Either they had one rocking good time or cost DOES NOT play a factor in how efficiently housekeeping can get your room clean
bbkid......do you have your DNA on file somewhere?
I saw a flashlight at Frys that does triple duty... white led's for seeing, a small cluster of UV blue led's for seeing stains and a single laser pointer.. 20.00.. will pick one up for giggles.. but yah the idea of doing a lil CSI on a room you get before you get busy does make a little sense
Never touch the bedspread...anywhere.
  • bbkid
  • 11-29-2011, 12:09 PM
bbkid......do you have your DNA on file somewhere? Originally Posted by tbone2u
Prolly more places than I care too, sir.
Everyone I have stayed in was clean. But why so picky.....this is not a Hilton or something....u there for an hour. Where else are u going to rent a play room?
Never take a black light into a room you plan on using. You just don't want to know!!
I would think the PI is cleaner than any room in town. Shit they replace the sheets every hour or two.. the bedspread.. different story.
  • bbkid
  • 11-30-2011, 07:48 AM
Shit they replace the sheets every hour or two... Originally Posted by Jack Flash
LMAO. True dat.
The one time I was in a PI there was a nasty brown stain on the sheet. I don't think it had been changed in the last couple of hours. I'll never go to a PI again.