Kayla - DSM Travels
Skye - DSM
Strawberri - DSM Travels
Miss Suzanne - DSM Travels
Miss Sabrina - DSM Travels
Jessica - Maybe retired
Alex - DSM Travels
Jeannie Bottle - DSM Travels
Thank you babe I would love to see you again I had a great time! And I love DSM men the best!!!
Awww Livn2do ty baby You know I think the world of you and always have had a wonderful time I hope you had a great thanksgiving and I look forward to seeing you again (sooner than later )
I always enjoy our visits. Looking forward to the next time.
  • game1
  • 12-05-2011, 06:59 AM
Awww Livn2do ty baby You know I think the world of you and always have had a wonderful time I hope you had a great thanksgiving and I look forward to seeing you again (sooner than later ) Originally Posted by Kay2Day
Kay you were on my to do list, but sadly you dont want me
Kay you were on my to do list, but sadly you dont want me Originally Posted by game1
Talk about awwwwwwkward. LOL
There are lots of lovely ladies traveling and based out of DSM , Im sure you wont have any trouble finding one. I wish you the best of luck and hope you find one to your liking hun
Awww Livin, I'm VERY flattered. I may have to take a trip to DSM very soon.
Thanks Livin2do! Please keep an eye on Brooke's Schedule on our website listed below. I would be more than happy to help you with scheduling!
You can cross me of the To Do list and add to....Have done and will see again. LOL
I'm still recovering MsElena. I don't heal as quickly as I once did. Good thing your coming to Des Moines again this week as I'm good to go. Between you and Kay2day which I missed today because of work (I hate it when work gets in the way of fun) I'm gonna have to get bigger heart pills or carry a portable defibrillator with me just in case. You are most certainly on the do again over and over list. In fact I have an idea for our next session. I'll be the Kansas City Chiefs and you can be the Green Bay Packers...and yes it involves one of us receiving a spanking...just like the game.
You just HAD to bring that up.....that hurts. I can take a spankin though.

Bring it on baby!
Ive also been curious about Cielo, but ive never really seen any reviews? Any comments on her?
Ive also been curious about Cielo, but ive never really seen any reviews? Any comments on her? Originally Posted by cmccrmck
Have not seen her around since her g-friend got busted a short while back.

Not a bad body, nice girl. Not someone I would see a second time.
Oh Daddy, how I miss our visits!!! You are so sweet, and to mention me in the same category as Kay and Jenessa is too kind, i am flattered!! I know i have been quiet lately, i promise I will be back hobbying after the holidays and Des Moines is tops on my to do list! Happy Holidays to you and to all who love this hobby! Kisses
Don't forget us "wisemen" from the East!!! (LOL) One day soon Nicole