How can I delete my ads?

I belong to a similar forum in FL and have the ability to delete my ads- but cannot see where/how I can do this on this one - any advice?
I don't believe it is a self-deleting board in regard to the ads. Even if you disappear one day or need to change your name, they can't always delete things. Watch what you put in your ads if you don't want anyone to see it in the future.

Things like the WAYBACKMACHINE keeps snapshots of pages from web sites it may have crawled in the past.

For example, you can see here http://web.archive.org/web/200807031.../www.aspd.net/

(I chose ASPD as an example and a date back in June of 2008)...it still has my banner up top. The link still takes me to my web site, but it's an older version of my site. Some things have changed since then. Scary to think of all the things that are "forever" on the web. So type with your future in mind if you're at all concerned.

I don't know how many ads you want gone from here, but you might want to try contacting a mod and see if anything could be done. If you're only trying to eliminate your digital pussyprint , I doubt they will do anything. If it's a serious matter, that might be a different story. Good luck.
  • Mokoa
  • 11-29-2011, 01:32 PM
Unless there are serious privacy or security issues involved, posts are not removed.
SweetMarie,

Tia and Mokoa have pretty much answered the overall question. But if there is one particular ad that you need removed due to a problem coming up and you not being able to travel to your ad area, you can contact one of the local mods in that area and they can help you out.

If there is a security issue, it will be taken under advisement as to what to do. If there is such a problem as this, please send a PM with the relevant info and we will be glad to look into it.

Hope this helps you.

The Colonel
I get contacted when I am no longer in the area so was just trying to cut down on the replies and disappointed gents (whom I'd LOVE to meet when I return)