where ron paul is right

Yes, on many subjects he is. Which is probably why those who oppose him do so vehemently, usually without any other argument than, "he's crazy".

This is a position he shares with the fellow who first made me take notice of politics.

http://old.nationalreview.com/buckle...0406291207.asp
People who would rather be right than be President always get their wish. Just ask President Goldwater and President McGovern.
TTH, both of those men were far superior to their opponents.
TTH, both of those men were far superior to their opponents. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
mcgovern superior???????
Compared to Nixon? Duh! George McGovern was a family friend before he got into politics, and I don't know of a more honest, decent person in government. He may not have always been right, but he is a terrific person.
Compared to Nixon? Duh! George McGovern was a family friend before he got into politics, and I don't know of a more honest, decent person in government. He may not have always been right, but he is a terrific person. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
he was a segregationist wasn't he?
McGovern? You must be thinking of someone else. He was not a segregationist at all.
he was a segregationist wasn't he? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I retract this statement.

McGovern? You must be thinking of someone else. He was not a segregationist at all. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
um you're right. I was thinking of wallace and some how got him confused.