Ladies with "less than perfect tummy areas", would you find it offensive if..

..the client asks you to keep your stomach area covered throughout the session?
Define "less than perfect"

Are we talking a little pooch? Scar? Loose skin?
Double post
Define "less than perfect"

Are we talking a little pooch? Scar? Loose skin? Originally Posted by SillyGirl
yes, pooch, stretch marks, all out gut, mommy tummy, loose skin, etc..

I wouldn't say shit to the lady obviously it would have been a mistake on my part but I would hope that she's self conscious and covers it up.
Um flip her over and get over it?
Um flip her over and get over it? Originally Posted by SillyGirl
+1 Really now?

I wouldn't say shit to the lady obviously it would have been a mistake on my part but I would hope that she's self conscious and covers it up. Originally Posted by coefficient
Why wouldn't you want your provider confident in herself? You saw her pictures and knew what she looked like [to an extent] I'm assuming. It's extremely offensive, and in poor taste. Bad body image and self-consciousness is something that is a huge problem in women, and to wish that someone would feel bad about their body to want to cover it up is terrible.
i think some ladies may get offended.
my tummy is less than perfect, but im okay with my imperfections...
i think i would feel offended, personally.
oouch!!
I have no marks or loose skin, but it's not a wash board for sure...working on it, but then expect a small C cup.

I would simply just not call her to begin with. Get what you want and allow her to be with a man she can feel comfortable with...you both win.
BP chicks may surprise you.

Some eccie chicks post pics of themselves 15 pounds ago

And yes, I was duped a lil recently and turned her over. squinted my eyes and concentrated on her hair as I imagined myself fucking a thinner sexier woman with the same hairstyle as hers.

I came.

Liliana's quote about a woman without confidence in herself: This is fucks for bucks; Not the Tyra Banks show. I'm paying you for a fantasy. Keep that "uplift everyone woman" shit back in the civilian world.
I don't think we need to get rude here. Damn, I just said that out loud bwahahaha!

Coefficient, agree with the statement about BP chicks. There are just as many fked up looking high end girls making over a grand a date. Saggy boobs, mommy tummy, thunder thighs, etc. How a woman looks does not correlate to where you find her. You would think it would be just the opposite though. A girl commanding 1500 a date should have the money to fix herself up a bit.
BP chicks may surprise you.

Some eccie chicks post pics of themselves 15 pounds ago

And yes, I was duped a lil recently and turned her over. squinted my eyes and concentrated on her hair as I imagined myself fucking a thinner sexier woman with the same hairstyle as hers.

I came.

Liliana's quote about a woman without confidence in herself: This is fucks for bucks; Not the Tyra Banks show. I'm paying you for a fantasy. Keep that "uplift everyone woman" shit back in the civilian world. Originally Posted by coefficient
It's unfortunate that some girls are deceptive of their looks and put you in this very un-sexy situation. Boo on them, but even then I would still walk out rather than rewarding their dishonesty. What a waste of money and still have to put all that effort in popping, being too nice can be expensive sometimes.
Kinda defeats the purpose of paying it for though.

Did her pictures show her stomach before you saw her? If so, then you kinda knew going in what to expect.

Was the pictures bait and switch? Why did you stay?

..the client asks you to keep your stomach area covered throughout the session? Originally Posted by coefficient
I wasn't going to walk out. Choices are hard at 3am in the morning with work the next day.
I get the whole fantasy thing,

Mommy marks happen, can't see really having a baby, without some scaring, c'mon, stretch marks, they appear when you gain or loose weight weight, you know that whole scarring thing. I just don't understand why ladies are punished for things out of their control. You can't prevent mommy marks.

I wouldn't say shit to the lady obviously it would have been a mistake on my part but I would hope that she's self conscious and covers it up. Originally Posted by coefficient