Fast and Furious: The Plot Thickens

So they dreamed up this ridiculous plan to promote gun control? That's what our border agents are losing their lives for?

AG Holder needs to go. That's it. If Obama won't get rid of him, let's get rid of them both.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/confirme...amendment.html

This is from a CBS news report.
don't know who spun this article.there have been reports for years of the ATF trying to get dealers to report "straw buyers" of multiple gun sales where the weapons were ending up in Mexico.
Ekim, ATF sold the guns to them, which then were used by the cartel to kill our Border Patrol. It's a big deal.
their plotting basically backfired in their undue attempts at over-reach.

it backfired in a unfortunate way.
Ekim, ATF sold the guns to them, which then were used by the cartel to kill our Border Patrol. It's a big deal. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

where is the proof and don't tell me this article you posted.
ATF admitted to it. You need to keep up with what's going on before you shoot of your mouth. There have been other threads on this.
Ekim, ATF sold the guns to them, which then were used by the cartel to kill our Border Patrol. It's a big deal. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
where is the proof and don't tell me this article you posted. Originally Posted by ekim008
I think COG mangled his sentence thereby causing confusion, them = cartels is his implication.♠

he meant to say , "ATF sold the guns to the dealers, who then re-sold the guns to the cartels".

It would be a stretch to say that ATF sold guns directly to the cartel.

COG forgot to include his middleman.
ATF admitted to it. You need to keep up with what's going on before you shoot of your mouth. There have been other threads on this. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

you can blast me but haven't shown me where ATF sold guns to Mexican cartels Anyone can make vague accusations,but you won't convince me.typical right winger
I suggest that Eric Holder be offered the John Mitchell suite at the Federal Prison in Alabama. And in keeping with the Nixon tradition of corruption, President Obama should resign, and let President Biden pardon him before he joins Holder.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011...#ixzz1fxckX8d6
Wave explained it, ekim. They sold the guns to dealers knowing they would fall into cartel hands. I fail to see the difference. And I'm not a right winger. Jesus, pay attention.
All your news comes from faux news sounds right wing to me bub
I don't watch Fox News. Or CNN. Or MSNBC.

The cite is from Fox. Is it inaccurate? If so, how?

You must be one of those kool aid drinking leftists who think Obama was anointed to be Ruler.
I don't watch Fox News. Or CNN. Or MSNBC.

The cite is from Fox. Is it inaccurate? If so, how?

You must be one of those kool aid drinking leftists who think Obama was anointed to be Ruler. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

wrong I am a independent moderate and I can dislike both the left and the right you sound like a first class cool aid drinker faux news is the biggest source of disinformation on the air.
Ok, Ekim. I said I don't watch Fox, but you obviously do. Please provide an example of how Fox has distorted a news story. And don't quote their opinion shows, because those are known to be distorted. But what on their news broadcast has been distorted?
More lies from Holder. Er, sorry, that should be "inaccuracies." Bill Clinton must be coaching these guys. It depends on what the definition of "is" is.

http://campaign2012.washingtonexamin...as-lied/244706