most sensual places to have sex

I am sitting here looking at my Christmas tree and with all the other lights off and if I had my fireplace going I am thinking how sensual and seductive it would be to have gentle making love and than hard and fast sex under the Christmas tree...what about you where is a sensual place to have sex...
Personally, I think anywhere outside is really sensual. I don't mean literally in public. In the backyard, on the beach at night, etc.
I have always enjoyed a nice slow fuck in a screened in porch. It feels like you're outside but not quite. Something about a cool breeze over bare skin is exciting.
The problem with the beach sex is the sand.
On a bearskin rug in front of a raging fire with Barry White playing in the background. Either that or the back seat of an Olds 98 at the drive in
Either that or the back seat of an Olds 98 at the drive in Originally Posted by Cpalmson
+1 on the Olds. I had a '76 98, with the 455 engine. That was a roomy car with a really smooth ride...
I like the balcony. Well... In the summer and when it's not windy. 27th floor get's cold fast! Otherwise it's kinda trippy to look down while you're laying down getting romped.
Yeh, I read a interview years ago where Burt Lancaster commented on that hot love scene he and Deborah Kerr did on the beach. He said that there was no way he could do that for real, there was sand in places that sand should not be in.

As for the most sensual place to have sex? Well, I can tell you were it's not.

A few nights ago, Sarah and I had went out, ended up in our favorite outcall for the night. For some reason, as we were undressing each other, things got really hot, really quick, and we ended up on the floor. It seemed like a really good idea at the time, but at my age, screwing on the floor is not all it's cracked up to be.
Well, I lived in Hawaii for a little over three years. I can definitely say that REAL beach sex can be done without getting sand where the sun don't shine, lol. I mean, of course you shouldn't literally do it in the sand. Blankets, huge beach towels, truck beds... Trust me, the possibilities are ENDLESS...
It was sunset in Oct...on the balconey of the Legends hotel in Panama City beach during Thunder Beach....so fu*king HOT!

I am in san Antonio tonite staying on the riverwalk --thinking a nice sensual boatride might be awesome!!
  • Sami
  • 12-09-2011, 11:16 PM
When I lived in NC.. I lived in the country had a creek run behind the house a trampoline in back yard,along with a pool, stars where bright, full moon all over that trampoline.

We had the wolves howling
  • DinDC
  • 12-10-2011, 04:43 PM
My ATF and I are both history geeks. So she took me on a tour of the Natchez Trace one beautiful bright fall day. We stopped at a secluded, wooded picnic area for a picnic lunch...and more...
The problem with the beach sex is the sand. Originally Posted by pyramider
Well, I lived in Hawaii for a little over three years. I can definitely say that REAL beach sex can be done without getting sand where the sun don't shine, lol. I mean, of course you shouldn't literally do it in the sand. Blankets, huge beach towels, truck beds... Trust me, the possibilities are ENDLESS... Originally Posted by Lovelyelle_01
I've done it on the beach in Puerto Rico. You do have to watch out for the sand fleas. lol
I like the balcony. Well... In the summer and when it's not windy. 27th floor get's cold fast! Otherwise it's kinda trippy to look down while you're laying down getting romped. Originally Posted by Shayla
Ditto!!! Balcony on a penthouse! The best sex ever especially if there's a little light outside hehehe.
One day me and my (he is now my -x) went to the lake front in New Orleans where we often would go to have a picnic. We brought a big blanket to lay on, and we brought an extra blanket to cover with. I wore a sundress with no panties on, and he wore some basketball shorts guys wear. After our lunch, we covered up and layed side by side, and he was behind me...He pulled his shorts down just enough to get up under my dress, and we made love right there with people passing by. we did it just slow enough that normal people wouldn't notice. We waved at people as they were walking by, lol and that was the most freaky, seductive, wildest time I ever had. I would do it again if I ever met the right one..