Newt offered 1 million dollars to drop out of Primary!!!

Conservative talk show host Micheal Savage has offered Newt 1 million buckaroos if he drops out of the race in the next 72 hours- Savage feels that Newt has little to no chance of defeating Obama: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...c1_lnk2|119531

Honestly the GOP has become a very sad bunch of people- I never seen anything this bizarre.
Chump-change for Newt.
Conservative talk show host Micheal Savage has offered Newt 1 million buckaroos if he drops out of the race in the next 72 hours- Savage feels that Newt has little to no chance of defeating Obama: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...c1_lnk2|119531

Honestly the GOP has become a very sad bunch of people- I never seen anything this bizarre. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
The sad part is neither he nor any of his remaining listeners see the problem with his action. Or worse, he wants to be able to say he personally influenced the election.
Chump-change for Newt. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Because you are right about $1 mill being chump change for newt, I think he (savage) knows not what he does.
Do you think Savage was serious? C'mon, people, grow up. It was a publicity stunt, and you are falling for it. Newt will not last, and Savage can save his million.

Hell, if Savage was serious, Obama would be offering Newt $2 million to stay in the race.

It was a publicity stunt. A joke. Not serious. Geez, no wonder I have trouble getting through to you people.
  • WTF
  • 12-13-2011, 07:14 AM
Chump-change for Newt. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Newt is another one of those Repub's who hail the private sector while all thw while leaching off the public sector.

Do you think Savage was serious? C'mon, people, grow up. It was a publicity stunt, and you are falling for it. Newt will not last, and Savage can save his million.

Hell, if Savage was serious, Obama would be offering Newt $2 million to stay in the race.

It was a publicity stunt. A joke. Not serious. Geez, no wonder I have trouble getting through to you people. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
If Newt is nominated, the GOP will lose. Savage is correct and brilliant btw.
I heard Coca Cola has offered Newt 1 million to drink Pepsi.

It was a publicity stunt. A joke. Not serious. Geez, no wonder I have trouble getting through to you people. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
just curious COG- I know we still have 11 month to go- but who do you see getting the GOP nod because I think Mitt's 15 minutes are up.
Newt is another one of those Repub's who hail the private sector while all thw while leaching off the public sector.

If Newt is nominated, the GOP will lose. Savage is correct and brilliant btw. Originally Posted by WTF
If Newt, Perry, Bachmann, Santorum are nominated the GOP will lose. They are looking very lackluster this election.
just curious COG- I know we still have 11 month to go- but who do you see getting the GOP nod because I think Mitt's 15 minutes are up. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Hell, I don't know. I think the party is going to get tired of Newt pretty quick, and Mitt's empty suit will not keep out the cold Iowa and New Hampshire winds. (Cool metaphor, eh?) I think after Iowa, the Republicans are going to be looking for anyone who appears to be an adult, and then Huntsman will pop up and say "I'm still here!" I know he's a RINO, but he really outclasses the rest of the field. I think he's is a pretty good spot, and did the right thing by avoiding the Republican circular firing squad.

I'd like to see Ron Paul or Gary Johnson, but we know the Republicans will never let that happen.

If I were President Obama, I wouldn't be losing any sleep over this.
Newt will not last . . . . Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Two weeks ago I would have agreed with you. But I think Newt is actually the favorite now. Where is Romney going to stop him after New Hampshire? Romney is trailing by huge margins in all the States that follow after NH. Newt is the only acceptable alternative south of the Mason Dixon line. Damnest thing that I've ever seen. A part committing absolute political suicide in a slam dunk win year.

And speaking of which, polls now show Obama up in South Carolina!!!! South fuckin' Carolina!!!

news.yahoo.com/obama-headed-landslide-094500953.html

If Obama wins South Carolina, he may sweep 45 States. Maybe 48.

Honestly the GOP has become a very sad bunch of people- I never seen anything this bizarre. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
I call Rhino Shit. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1Flr...eature=related
Two weeks ago I would have agreed with you. But I think Newt is actually the favorite now. Where is Romney going to stop him after New Hampshire? Romney is trailing by huge margins in all the States that follow after NH. Newt is the only acceptable alternative south of the Mason Dixon line. Damnest thing that I've ever seen. A part committing absolute political suicide in a slam dunk win year.

And speaking of which, polls now show Obama up in South Carolina!!!! South fuckin' Carolina!!!

news.yahoo.com/obama-headed-landslide-094500953.html

If Obama wins South Carolina, he may sweep 45 States. Maybe 48. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
He may win 2 states

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011...arrow-options/
This is the Republican's election to lose. And I think they're going to do it, unless they pull their heads out of their asses real quick. But for me, Obama, Gingrich, Romney are all the same. We're going to hell with any of them in charge.