Question for the boys..i need your help...

Hey guys....wondering if when making sensual massage appointments, do u prefer a studio office setting or do u enjoy a apt/hotel type of atmosphere? Would love to hear your opinions. Thank you!
I'm not a boy, but I just finished a massage appointment, and the client told me he prefers a 'home setting' compared to an office/studio/parlor setting. In fact, since moving my 'office' into my home, my business has been way better. Hope that helps.
depends, i'd think an office settin would limit expections where as a home setting, especially on a bed, would fuel them.
Ok, thanks for the reply...helps..
You could just skip the table, studio, and massage. My truck works just fine for the happy ending.
IMHO not enough RMTs/providers do outcalls to hotels, which would be my preference. Too many issues in going to an incall.
lol, thank you for the reply...
When I can I always prefer to work in private clean residences that have moderate traffic as opposed to a hotel. I find it is much more efficient and secure way to for me to host.
I dont pay for the jack shack massages. Too much for too little
I don't do out-call massage just because I'm not sure about what I'm walking into. It's a very scary world out there.

And not all massage therapists have "jack shacks". Some actually do give the whole hour of therapeutic massage or whatever time is requested before the ending. lol
Hey guys....wondering if when making sensual massage appointments, do u prefer a studio office setting or do u enjoy a apt/hotel type of atmosphere? Would love to hear your opinions. Thank you! Originally Posted by hannahmarie

guess it depends on the expectations if I want a massage I go to a studio if I want sex I call a provider,and like a more relaxed atmosphere. With a back rub.
Real Massage..... BED! Massage with happy ending... BED! Office... NO WAY!
I have done all of the settings.

In general, for a good quality massage, you need a massage table. If all you want is a body rub, then a bed will do.

A massage table, while narrow, offers some advantages for sex - a bed tends to give when pounding away, whereas the massage table will provide more support for good, hard, deep, sex. (Floors work too, but that is another story for another day, and we have to discuss rug burns then.)

If you have a massage table and a bed, futon, etc., then the best of both worlds can be had.

As far as an office or a residence, a lot depends on the volume of business you get and the privacy desired.

An office environment may be better if you are seeing 5-6 guys a day. You run that many guys through a residence, day in and day out, the neighbors are going to notice. On the other hand, if your office is located across the street from a police office, well, guys may be uncomfortable coming to see you.

Also, office arrangement should not require you to pass by a receptionist to get to the office. Direct outside access is best. Nothing worse than having a horny guy sporting an erection wandering all over an office complex trying to find your door, and getting stopped by other tenants offering to direct him. Raises the awareness to much.

Other needs & wants: Restroom that does not require the guy to walk down the hall - shared restrooms are not good. A shower is preferable. Some guys will want to shower pre-session, some post, some both. If you are offering L2, in Dallas summer, a guy who took a shower and immediately drove to your office is going to be sweaty and need a shower 20 minutes later when he knocks on your door.

A fridge, microwave, kitchenette arrangement is nice for those long days when you have guys scheduled over a 6-8 hour period.

So, what does the office I just described look like, oh yea, an apartment or a home.

I have had several cases where I spoke to the neighbors as I sauntered up to the door of an apratment of a lady I was visiting. Now, if 6 other guys get the same greeting, well, your neighbor is going to wonder about you. (This is why when I go to a hotel, apartment or sometimes a residence, I will carry a folder with papers or something to make it look like I have a purpose in mind other than getting laid. Lot of times with a home, I will carry a bag of snacks as a distraction.)

Of course, with a hotel you have to haul that damn massage table back & forth, a real pain.
depends where the incall is....i hate rolling up on someones neighborhood and watching out for who else may have a key. Studio setting can be the same as well then ur watching out for boys in blue. now for the ladies that have a play house.....home away from home.....i dont mind that.
i personally have always had a personal residence like an apartment for my incall. but i do moderate my traffic as well as know my neighbors (i only have 2) and i think they may hobby just not real open with it. as far as someone else having a key HELL NO, thats against all discretion. not to mention when i lock my door both locks get locked and only one of them can be opened from the outside. so a security lock in place is always a good idea for the guys to feel completely safe and confortable. i have always been more confortable in a residence setting myself. i have done outcalls to hotels in the past but i can tell you, its not as easy going and confortable like it is in a residence / apartment.
Just my 2 cents........