What do ya'll think about emailing list??

Hey everyone,
Its been awhile since i've been on writing anything i just went back to being independent and am starting a whole new email list for specials since we can no longer list them in ads, but I was kinda wondering what people thought about email list??

Personally I like them there a great way to let regulars and some knew people know when your running specials and what they are. However some don't like them.

Please give me your thoughts!! Also if you would like to be added email me at
paigehunter214@gmail.com and your screening info!!

Have a great day and thanks =) also I changed my look hope ya'll like it new pics will be up soon!!!
Thanks to all Paige Hunter

I personally love getting the emails from providers. It reminds me who's out there and available, as along as not more than a couple times a month.

Please, please when sending out emails though don't mix up bcc and cc, unless you're hoping to completely piss off all your clients.
thanks that actually helps a lot cause i usually do them once a week just to let them know my weekly specials but i like that you told me lol now i know =) and omg yes i've done that before when i first started the email list a while back i had no clue there was a difference i felt soo bad and a lot of people where mad they thought i did on purpose but when i told them i didnt know they were ok with it thank god lol i felt SO BAD!! =(
  • ~Ze~
  • 12-14-2011, 04:47 AM
For the love of everything fun - learn to BCC -

BLIND CARBON COPY

Nothing irks me more than when I get an email from someone I don't even know, or maybe just answered one quick question, and I see the emails of everyone she has emailed EVER.

Personal emails, work emails, military emails, I have seen it all buddy, lemme tell ya.

And when I intentionally hit "reply all".... it will not be cute and cuddly. I WILL rip her to shreds. Guys too.
i believe you Ze lol and omg i felt so stupid when i did it like i honestly didnt know there was a difference I knew i could see it but really thought they couldnt it was embarrassing =( but after i got b**ched at i learned it very quick lmao and its never happen since =)
Paige - you are one hot sexy girl! There's a thread somewhere about tats - yours are so hot.

Oh BTW I'm on one providers list - she just sends out jokes, that I love. They are great, if you include an easy effective method to opt out!
lol thanks Louigi =) and lol i love jokes always funny lol
No on the email list!
Never been a big fan of unwanted emails.
well thanks for your opinion i appreciate it =)

Have a great day and thanks =) also I changed my look hope ya'll like it new pics will be up soon!!!
Thanks to all Paige Hunter
Originally Posted by Paige Hunter

I have no prob with the email list and I'm glad to be on it.

But I'm really intrigued by the new look -- can't wait to see the pictures and even better see you in person
email list
I have no prob with the email list and I'm glad to be on it.

But I'm really intrigued by the new look -- can't wait to see the pictures and even better see you in person Originally Posted by Richardson570
aww thanks babe =) and cant wait to see you =)
I use a mailing list, it is an easy way to inform regulars of my availability. I only provide this service for those who request it and I never send mass emails, I send each notice individually because I like to customize my newsletter for each person instead of copy and paste.
  • chud
  • 12-14-2011, 08:24 PM
I don’t mind at all, to be honest it makes it easier to find out how much your rates are that day. As it is now I have to check multiple sources to find out much someone is that day or that week. A lot of the time a review says one thing a web site say another.