Taking One For The Team forum

Interested to see if there is any thought to a new forum to discuss situations where hobbiest have TOFTT and can warn others about rip-off providers. Sometimes it is hard to search this info out through Review, ISO or Alerts...
shavedmale, the alerts is pretty easy to get through. I have never seen a board with "review" "toftt" and "review" threads. I think that it woulfd be confusing.
Personally I have never understood why a review forum is used when there was NO encounter. I have always felt these kinds of things could be posted in the coed forum or even the Alert section if you felt that stonglt about it. Additionally - this allows the Provider a chance to reply within the same post and things don't get strewn all over the place which makes searches harder. Men's Lounges (the ladies have their own private areas ==> did I just type that??) could also be used but that really narrows the information being accessed by many.
TOFTT= should always be an alert because most of the time it is.

IMO if one is risky enough to venture out to visit the unknown and unreliable instead of looking into the many resources we have here including the credible companions- then that is that persons prob and personally I am tired of the whining from many of the "same" people of TOFTT. It is that persons own fault. Usually consists of a Noob too often thinking they know everything once they sign onto a hobby board.
Watch the trends unfold, they are all too obvious and plain ridiculous.
I love my sig line for this reason: Stupidity is permanent!

Just my .02

Kelli Ann
I agree with the 3 previous responses. It's easy enough to find info on providers, both good and bad, and a separate TOFTT section would be redundant. If you like, you can search the term "TOFTT". Or if you're curious about a specific provider, just search their name. You'd be surprised at the wealth of info on here and how easy it is to find it.
Alerts:

Nuff said.

SF