WHATS UR FAVORITE???? & WTH ???

WHAT TYPE OF "DUCKIES" DO U PREFER ?? WHAT BRAND, RIBBED, NON RIBBED, LUBRICATE, THIN, SKYNS, FIRE N ICE??

SO I WAS READING DALLAS COED N SAW THAT IN DALLAS THEY HAVE CONDOM DEPOTS ..WTH WITH NOTHING BUT ALL TYPES N SORTS IF "DUCKIES" .. WHY DONT THEY HAVE ONE NEAR BY??

There used to be a store like that on St. Mary's street several years ago.
It w
as called "Condom Sense". They just sold prophylactics though. I never saw any ducks, geese, swans, or pelicans...probably 'cuz of the Bird Flu and stuff..just guessing.

Seems like a year or two ago this came up...and a lot of people voted for Crown condoms. I had to order via the Internet to get some. I wasn't all that impressed.

Currently I like Skyns.
Not too picky. If it fits, it works.
My 2 faves are Bareskins and Fire & Ice. I love, love, love Fire & Ice! Bareskins are good for that almost real skin feeling.
I've wanted to try fire and ice. I'm okay with anything except Trojans. Something about Trojans make it especially hard to feel anything.
SKF..lmao that's funny! ! @Don Imus Yea Skyns are my fav too. @ thatdude210 not all that fits is good unless u gotta huge wang n can't find the perfect fit or if u got a lil pecker n its hard for u to find one that fits n stays on.. some ppl prefer the thicker ones bc they can last longer or thinner for a more realistic. Feeling..

Has anyone ever tried" REALITY "?? just bought some ...so just curious ..
I have used regular trojan fire n ice but don't get the firecn ice feeling ..lol hmm but I have used the magnum fire n ice n they are Effin GREAT!! LOL
skyns
Skyn Large are outstanding!
Skyns are great too ... I use lifestyles sensative thins{they stetch to great lengths...lol}

I buy from condom mania

http://www.condomania.com/
I don't care for Torjans. Lifestyles are good. And I prefer the larger sizes. Just easier to get on.
I guess I will have to try the Fire & Ice Type next time.
I think amazon had a great deal on Crown
I saw it in a houston forum I think
(100 for $12) ....hopefully the guys like them
If not, theyll make great party favors
Hell, Nena, a Ziplock bag would be good with you!