Any Good xxxmas pix ???

Come on ladies. Can you give us some XXX Christmas pix to get us through till New Years???

PLEASE

I need to some new ones made but until then I will get the "2012" Party started!

Sincerely,
Wet
  • Ramos
  • 12-27-2011, 01:47 AM
WOW! I'm impressed!!
WOW! I'm impressed!! Originally Posted by Ramos
Thank you! I usually don't show to much skin but I'm sure my fellow "kittens" will satifisfy that carving of mouth watering "erotic" pics!

Sincerely,
Wet

wow shes back.. where have been wet?

licks to ya
Well helloe there Wet. Remember me? Great pic.
Well helloe there Wet. Remember me? Great pic. Originally Posted by latinalover003
Oh yes, I will never forget that night in SPI...first the young blonde and her mother and then Sonya later that night....I had a blast....is the mother still trying to get into your pants? lol....HUGS! You're a blast to hang out with! Wish we could get Sonya to cum up this way...one day...I will be going back this year and see if I can find her....

Ladies, he is coming to SA...so treat him well...he is a very fun, and easy going gentlemen! (oh yeah, and handsome!)

Sincerely,
Wet
Thanks for the kind words Wet. AT one time the daughter called and asked if I wanted a roomate. The mother called me about five times to get together. Came across Sonia in SPI once after but just at a restaurant.

That indeed was a fun night and it all started with a few latina girls pulling up their tops for me to do some sucking.
Happy new year come celebrate early thursday!!
Wow thanks Wet and Noel for the xxxmas pics. Ladies, please don't let this thread die. More pics please!!!
Looking good Noel!!!
  • Ramos
  • 12-28-2011, 01:31 PM
Noel, Your assets leave me stary-eyed
Noel that is a great pic!!!!!
Wow thanks Wet and Noel for the xxxmas pics. Ladies, please don't let this thread die. More pics please!!! Originally Posted by Jed Clampett
Hi,

ms.noel...very good pic...now they have partial tits and full ass shot...but we need more body part pics...lol

I am really surprised the ladies aren't flaunting their assets...these types of threads usually are pretty entertaining....Sonya...where are you pics...Pepper...MsP.....and they rest of the SA ladies come on show the guys SOME Love! They love all body types.....so don't be shy?

Sincerely,
Wet