Lexi Love............

The Tide Rolled perfectly last nite!
Roll Tide Roll National Champs 2012.
Thanks Dallas!

It was the best 3 days of my life!!!

Day 1,
DRAGO'S!! I had to have some char-grilled oysters, YUMMY!!! Then off to the dome to watch the Saints win the first round of the wild card play off. I have been to a few NFL games but by far the Saints fans are the loudest and drunkest crowd I have ever been around.

Day 2,
I vistited the WWII museum, for anyone who has never been there I highly recommend you go. You must see Tom Hanks movie, Beyond All Boundaries, it's AWESOME!!!! After that it was off to the TIDES pep rally. That is where I got within feet of Nick Saban!!!!!! Dinner at Houston's. Later that night while in the French Quarter I got a glimpse of TIM MCGRAW, he was NOT with Faith!!!

Day 3,
I did a little shopping at the RiverWalk mall. After, lunch at Mother's. Then I walked the streets until game time. I am very thankful to the client who gave me tickets to the game, however.... the tickets were in the Tiger section. I had one TIGER fan who was very ugly to me, very obnoxious, told me he was gonna shove my pom poms up my ass if I didn't sit down. Of course I told him where to go and continued to stand and cheer for my TIDE!!! After the second quarter he shut his mouth and NEVER said another word to me. Third quarter, the TIGERS got very quite, then slowly started to LEAVE! They knew it was over. They wanted NO part of the ceremony about to come. I feel very fortunate I was there to be apart of such an historic event, The Alabama Crimson Tide's Victory, number 14!!!!! I celebrated with many Tide fans in the quarter until around 3am.

I have a great RESPECT for my friends in Louisiana and the University. However, you have given me HELL ever since Nov 5th, I told you in Dec, way before the t-shirt came out, you won the battle but we will win the WAR, and we did!!! It's our time to gloat,

RMFTR!!!!!!!
2011 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
21-0, 21-0, 21-0, 21-0, 21-0, 21-0, 21-0, 21-0, 21-0, 21-0, 21-0, 21-0
  • mob
  • 01-11-2012, 01:57 PM
Great piece on a great time!
RTR GIRL!
Oh wow, I LOVE Drago's. Those oysters are the bomb. I like their bacon wrapped fried ones even better. Roll tide girl, I wish I could have been there with you. I need to try to come see you, it has been way too long.