Venus Room in Dallas

Someone fabulous pointed out that there was someone using my photograph in Dallas ads... and when I followed it through it turned out to be Michelle from The Venus Room... which apparently does domme and sub sessions in Dallas...

Are they good? Since my first exposure to them is that they are stealing my work- and making folks think I'm a sub (which is the part I really don't like)... I'm inclined to be a bit pissy. But before I open a dungeon in Dallas, I would like to know if there is already a good one there....

Hmm?

Annabel Lee
They have a site: www.venusroom.com
Ive heard nothing but bad things about Venus Room, but if I am wrong anyone feel free to correct me.
Considered a jack shack. Self-service. Not sure about any special services, always heard it was a look, don't touch the merchandise.

I would complain if they posted my picture on a billboard...but then, so would all of the motorist going down 635. (((SMILE)))
  • 69er
  • 04-05-2010, 10:28 PM
I've never heard one good thing about the place. But I have heard plenty of bad comments! You will not want to be associated with them... Go ahead and get as pissy as you wish, as that isn't a place you want any association with.
The fact that they stole your pics should say enough about them.

Give 'em Hell.
Considered a jack shack. Self-service. Not sure about any special services, always heard it was a look, don't touch the merchandise.

I would complain if they posted my picture on a billboard...but then, so would all of the motorist going down 635. (((SMILE))) Originally Posted by tigercat
Tigercat!!!

What are you doing in these parts! Nice to see you!!! Thanks for contributing to this thread, also.

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
Elisabeth,

Figured any place you hung out was worth reading at least.

Hope you are doing well.

TC
Rip off place, their dom shows are very weak. They will upsell the hell out of you.