Are you a breast man?

What size of breast do you prefer?

A. flat chested

B.medium

C.large(dd or larger)

d all the above
Sometimes I like flat chested girls..but mostly medium breasts a nice handfull
Just as women always say about mens' penises, size doesn't matter. And just like men, women probably won't believe that when it comes to their breasts!

For me, though, shape, firmness, perkiness, and proportionality to the rest of the body are all more important than mere size. Which isn't to say that my head won't be turned by a nice set of Ds. But anything more than D (sometimes DD) is too much on most women. But hey, that's me.

And I loves me a set of nipples that love to be licked! One of my fondest memories is of a college girlfriend with A cups who could orgasm if I simply paid sufficient attention to her nipples.
Boobs are something I might devote about 5 seconds to on the way to the good stuff.

My ATF is recovering from her new boob job. I kid her, saying I will devote 10 seconds to hers if it makes Her happy.

But I have seen her with her old implants, the new ones that had to be removed, (looonnng story), no boobs at all, (so to speak), and now the new ones. Makes no difference to me one way or the other.
Honestly, Setty has never met a pair of breasts he didnt like.

Enjoy yourself.

Be safe.

Stay cool.

Setty does.
I love them nearly flat. Doesn't mean I only see flat chested women. It means it plays a major part in my selection.
To me, a woman's legs and butt have a lot more to do with sex appeal than the size of her breasts.
Unlike Jackie S, it's all about breasts for me. All about breasts. So much so, it's probably why I'm lousy at DATY -- all I want to do is lick, suck, nibble, massage, rub, squeeze breasts. And if they have nice hard nipples, the larger the better, than I lose complete control of myself.

I love big breasts but then I love Asian women, so there's a paradox. Mainly, though, the breasts have to be nicely shaped, proportional to the body, with nice nipples, and the size is secondary. I've loved almost non-existent flat ones, I've loved huge ones, and I've loved everything in between.

Did I mention it's all about the breasts for me...?
  • Gucci
  • 01-18-2012, 07:49 AM
I like anything from 34-40, anything bigger is almost too big and anything smaller is almost too flat to me.
i am an assman but i do appreciate and enjoy nice breasts. anything from small and perky to huge and fake. that being said no tits/nice ass = good huge tits/bad ass= bad