Kidney stones

Im being set up for my emergency surgery tomorrow. The abortion of my (2) twin kidney stones. This makes four of them now. If I could have passed them on my own, it would have be cigars for everyone.
OMG! Kidney stones are right up there with giving birth, as far as pain. I hope it is as painless as possible for you, poor baby.
Good luck man. I have been there myself worst pain I have ever felt. Broken bones don't even compare to pain.
been there........excruciating pain.....hope ya get better
hope it all passes {no pun intended} soon and you are back to your usual frisky self!
You have my sympathies, I have had to have that procedure done 3 times over the past few years and it is no cake walk.
Do any of you have regular providers (HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS)? If stones are reoccurring, there's an underlying problem that, in my experience, is usually readily treatable and thus, future stones preventable. That's my 2 cents worth for the day. . .
Not a health care provider, but I would think more water intake is a good thing.
don't know about kidney stones..BUT......a prostate massage by "the ass reaper" can help in the other areas! lol
Best wishes Australian. Wishing the greatest of outcomes and minimal discomfort for you. Also gorgeous nurses. Let us hear from you when 'tis done.
Hope you recover quickly.. I have never had kidney stones but have seen the pain they bring. I had gall stones and that was painful in itself was glad when they yanked the dang thing out!! Best wishes sent your way!!
I fell your pain. I have passed 4. That is the first pain thing that has brought me to my knees. An old man told me about a drink that when you drink it you will be spitting them out like a machine gun. You take a bottle of ginger Ale put into a blender. Then take parsley and put it into the blender. Mix it well. Then drink it. Now it taste like shit, but about an hour after you drink it. You will be passing kidney stones.
I feel your pain. I have passed 4. That is the first pain thing that has brought me to my knees. An old man told me about a drink that when you drink it you will be spitting them out like a machine gun. You take a bottle of ginger Ale put into a blender. Then take parsley and put it into the blender. Mix it well. Then drink it. Now it taste like shit, but about an hour after you drink it. You will be passing kidney stones.
how is it that you got into surgery stage with kidney stones?

they have medicines that dissolves kidney stones.
Only people that have passed stones truly understand the pain that comes with these fuckers. Myself--I've passed 12!! Long story short--either you have too much euric (spelling ?) acid or too much calcium in your system. Have a euroligist (?) run tests on you to determine which. My problem was too much calcium--now I take a little pink pill every day and knock on wood--haven't had one in years. God bless little pink pills!!!!!!