Can Everyone See....

Can Everyone See A Providers Showcase Or Only People Who Pay Can? Im Just Wondering Because I Get Tired Of Telling People My Needed Requirements For Screening.. So I Tell Them To Go Look At My Showcase But If Not Everyone Can See It Then Im Going To Change My Approach...Thanks
I do believe everyone can. Before I had Premium Access I could view showcases, read reviews but not the ROS part of the review.
Everyone can see your showcase, in general, whether they are a member or not and whether they are logged in or not.
Now, the difference is this....Only guys with Premium Access and other ladies with Verified Provider status can see the "Rates and Availability" box in showcases.

In your particular showcase I can certainly see the whole thing. http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=14630
Your screening requirements are listed in your biography box. So long answer to your question....YES anyone can see it, member or not.
Okay Thanks I Thought So But I Was Just Making Sure Because Someone Told Me Earlyer They Couldnt See It Because They Didnt Pay... So Now I Know They Were Just Being Lazy lol
They couldn't see past them titties
They couldn't see past them titties Originally Posted by dearhunter

Thats Just The Begining Of There Problems Not To Mention What Damage Other Aspects Of Me Can Do Heh
I do believe everyone can. Before I had Premium Access I could view showcases, read reviews but not the ROS part of the review. Originally Posted by JHurt1968

Yes. And interestingly enough, I wasn't even a verified provider with any posts when I put up my Dallas showcase a while back. I thought you had to be verified to put a showcase there to begin with.
^^^ Thats another thing I didnt know interesting I dont think you should be able to do that ijs
I can't see any rates or screening req. I'm not sure what others can see.
I can't see any rates or screening req. I'm not sure what others can see. Originally Posted by simpleton
This is why...
....Only guys with Premium Access and other ladies with Verified Provider status can see the "Rates and Availability" box in showcases. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Maybe change "verifying" to "screening requirements" ... or just "screening" ... so simpleton can find the info in your bio? As for rates, that is not visible to those of us without premium access, as indicated above.
Okay Thanks I Thought So But I Was Just Making Sure Because Someone Told Me Earlyer They Couldnt See It Because They Didnt Pay... So Now I Know They Were Just Being Lazy lol Originally Posted by oLiViA88

Remember, the little head makes the decisions.
Yes. And interestingly enough, I wasn't even a verified provider with any posts when I put up my Dallas showcase a while back. I thought you had to be verified to put a showcase there to begin with. Originally Posted by alluringava
Yes you were. And yes you have to have VP status before the system will even let you into the showcase side.
Maybe change "verifying" to "screening requirements" ... or just "screening" ... so simpleton can find the info in your bio? As for rates, that is not visible to those of us without premium access, as indicated above. Originally Posted by davidsmith0123

Its in my Bio in which you can see my rates
Yes you were. And yes you have to have VP status before the system will even let you into the showcase side. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
But it didn't say 'verified provider' under my username!