Do you like blondes?

A. Blondes

B, Redhead

C.Brunette

D,Black

Eother colors

F. all the above

g. don't care
Now THAT'S how you do a poll...none of this fancy checkbox, forum program using bullshit...old school...
BCADEF&G
F ucking right I like all women of all hair color!
Gingers make Setty sweat.

Enjoy yourself.

Be safe.

Stay cool.

Setty does.
The OP didn't say which gender. To be clear, I like females...no matter the hair color.

I think I've done every hair color but red. Not that I haven't tried lol.
I did Charles....(girls)
I LIKE Blondes, but I PREFER brunettes! And I'm a sucker for Red heads!
What he said.
Well Wakeup generally prefers redheads, but he put up with my shit for some reason and I'm a blonde
Love reds
Lust blondes
I prefer a nice and soulless ginger. The more the better

I like blondes. Mainly cause I don't see them as often as I see brunette's.
Very few gingers do it for me.
I like blondes. Mainly cause I don't see them as often as I see brunette's.
Very few gingers do it for me. Originally Posted by Shayla
LOL me too Shayla.

If I do duos with someone I usually work with someone the complete opposite of my own looks, and for years I did duos with a beautiful platinum blonde who looked like a Viking princess. The contrast between my black hair and tan skin, and different body type, her blonde hair, blue eyes and superfair skin, voluptuous body....well let's just say we were a hit with the men.

For relationships, I date men who are also the opposite...I prefer blonde or light hair, blue eyes, etc, because when I look in the mirror I think if I dated someone dark haired and dark eyed, it's boring. But I don't adhere to " I will date only white blond men"....I mean attraction is attraction and I'll date a man whom I am attracted to no matter what race or hair color he has. My PREFERENCE though, is blond LOLOL.

Redheads=meh. I'm not into red-hair. Brunettes...well technically I'm one.
For relationships, I date men who are also the opposite...I prefer blonde or light hair, blue eyes, etc, because when I look in the mirror I think if I dated someone dark haired and dark eyed, it's boring. But I don't adhere to " I will date only white blond men"....I mean attraction is attraction and I'll date a man whom I am attracted to no matter what race or hair color he has. My PREFERENCE though, is blond LOLOL.

Redheads=meh. I'm not into red-hair. Brunettes...well technically I'm one. Originally Posted by alluringava
Ava, somehow you keep setting the hook in me a little deeper every day! Intelligent, giving, business since, sense of humor, not to mention hot and sexy, and now this post! This 6'4" blonde haired, blue eyed guy who loves Polynesian culture is quite intrigued. Quite intrigued, indeed!

As for the OP, any hair will do as long as it is not really short. I don't want to feel like I'm with a dude.