A question to the Community regarding Adult Films

Im not sure if I have posted this in the correct area but I have a question for you guys & ladies. Ive decided to start a adult film business and was curious as to where the best place to advertise/search for upcoming talent? Local newspapers, C.L etc? Or is there some forums that specializes in such? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
What is it, exactly, you want your talent to do? There are a number of sites for Adult Workers... I'd check out the list of resources for adult film makers on Jane's Guide.
Well I assume you plan to do this UTR, I am sure you will have to advertise in a variety of places to get rolling. Once you get a movie distributed, I am betting the girls will bring girls with them. Of course, I think these days the girls will be easy, I imagine finding a guy that can do the job will be the trick.
Well I assume you plan to do this UTR, I am sure you will have to advertise in a variety of places to get rolling. Once you get a movie distributed, I am betting the girls will bring girls with them. Of course, I think these days the girls will be easy, I imagine finding a guy that can do the job will be the trick. Originally Posted by MasterTrucker

I agree with you, after reading several books and watching several documentaries, the men are by far the hardest talent to come by. Im really not looking to distribute actual dvds but through online websites. Thanks for everyones opinion.
Simple boy girl scenes as well as some solo shoots. Im looking through janes now..Thanks
Most "adult" sites have some sort of adult jobs section. Very unsure about CL.