What's Too Personal

Ladies/Gents what do you feel is too personal sexually that you don't allow or go at it at half interest? Of course we all know that BBFS is definitely out of the question if you're not there BF/GF/SO.
I won't do anal in the hobby and I will not allow someone to cum in my mouth in the hobby. I do not swallow a guy's jiz unless I am into them (It's actually in the hobbyists' best interest that I do not do that). As for BBFS, I do not do it with the guy I'm currently dating -- maybe as things heat up but one can never be too safe.
I won't do anal in the hobby and I will not allow someone to cum in my mouth in the hobby. I do not swallow a guy's jiz unless I am into them (It's actually in the hobbyists' best interest that I do not do that). As for BBFS, I do not do it with the guy I'm currently dating -- maybe as things heat up but one can never be too safe. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams

That's what I kinda figured about the ladies. They won't do Anal, allow CIM, not much into DFK, and don't really care about the guy getting them off orally.
That's what I kinda figured about the ladies. They won't do Anal, allow CIM, not much into DFK, and don't really care about the guy getting them off orally. Originally Posted by shorty
No fuck that. I never said all that. I love DATY only when the guy knows what he's doing and I looooooove kissing! DFK me!!
Anal is just one of those oh hell no things. I've only did it with one guy so far and he's my current boyfriend.
No fuck that. I never said all that. I love DATY only when the guy knows what he's doing and I looooooove kissing! DFK me!!
Anal is just one of those oh hell no things. I've only did it with one guy so far and he's my current boyfriend. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
It was just a generalization on ladies in general. Granted most ladies do like DATY if the guy knows what he's doing. So a lot of ladies will fake the O or say there too sensitive and move on to something else, if there not getting the job done. I do think most ladies that don't offer Anal will with the BF/SO because its something different to spice up the sex and some guys are curious about it.
Wonder how often the guy has too say something to the Provider GF/SO that he would like to go acouple of rounds with her or just wishes that she would give him a spur of the moment BJ? Granted its not always about the sex with a GF/SO but the guy shouldn't have to always ask for it (Beg and Plead)!
No anal or CIM. No S&M.

I definitely DFK & you better give me some good DATY. I'm all about that! Hehe!
Haha Evie you sound like me!!

Wonder how often the guy has too say something to the Provider GF/SO that he would like to go acouple of rounds with her or just wishes that she would give him a spur of the moment BJ? Granted its not always about the sex with a GF/SO but the guy shouldn't have to always ask for it (Beg and Plead)! Originally Posted by shorty
NONE of my bfs have EVER had to beg/plead for anything. I love to fuck, fuck and fuck and my bf is much older and can't keep up. Every girl is different. I know a guy that's currently dating a provider that won't have sex with him on days she's working. I think it's fucked up but hey everyone's different. Can't judge.
I know a guy that's currently dating a provider that won't have sex with him on days she's working. I think it's fucked up but hey everyone's different. Can't judge. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
I can see that. If I did fuck a provider GF/SO on the days she was working, it would have to be in the morning before she did anyone else. I'm not going second or third and morning sex is the best anyways!
Im very open, love trying new experiences and learning new techniques. I only say no to Greek and SCAT at this point. I love greeting at the door with a DFK and moving it onto a DT..........Im very oral and am all about the cock and cum......Have Fun!
Scat?!!??!?!?? people ask for that still??? Geesh I don't know a gfe provider that will actually poop on anyone yack!
lol Well Im not really a GFE......more PSE meets KINK..............the Ms. stands for Mistress
Very Cool, Ms. Athena!
No anal for me either. And CIM? Over my dead body! LOL!
Give us the Cliff Notes version of how DATY is supposed to be done.

. . . Unfortunately, you ladies do not (ahem) come with a users manual and

what guys think we know has all been gathered by trial and error!

Anal is just one of those oh hell no things. I've only did it with one guy so far and he's my current boyfriend. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams