Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://eccie.net/member.php?u=113637
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: never found out
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: ended up seeing another chick and got to experience TUMA with HJ...so all in all wasn't a bad day.
Session Length: -
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: NCNS
Recommendation: No
Probably wont hear anything , seems to be the way it goes if you don't hear from them right away.SUCKS!!!
So I heard back tonight. Apparently she said her first client "roughed her up" to the point she had to go to the hospital. Based on her other reviews, I honestly do believe her and I'll probably give her another chance down the road. I did tell her to post this in the warnings section here. Hopefully she outs any asshole that does something like that.
Yes.

Think about it;

Shite happens.
  • Vyt
  • 01-31-2012, 10:11 AM
Moved to co-ed as no session took place.
I had an appointment with Mia Christine today as well. She was a no-show, no-cancellation, no-call. Since she will only communicate by email, it was nothing but crickets on the other end. Finally, almost two hours after our missed appointment, I got an email. And - believe it or not - she claimed that her 12 pm was not a gentleman and "roughed her up" and she had to go to the hospital. So that's twice in one week.
I hope she's okay, but this M.O., coupled with the fact that all of her reviews appear to be written by reviewers who just joined and review only her, makes me pretty skeptical. I hope nobody's actually beating her up, but I'm going to let her find other clients and put her out of my list of preferred providers.
Back in the day and probably recently some great threads on Top 25 Hooker excuses for fucking off appointments.

How can you tell when a Hooktard is lying: HER LIPS ARE MOVING.

Car problems, phone problems, work problems, cat and dog problems, neighbor problems, health problems, got roughed up problems, computer problems, inKall problems, court problems. forgot problems...the list is endless. I've heard some real classics I have experienced but cannot remember them...

The reality is usually they don't feel like it, they got spooked someway, they are not in any "condition" to see you, they found a bigger better deal, they are having fun and want to keep it going or they just plain ole fused it off.

I always say "no worries, I understand." It's never worth calling them on ANY of their bullshit. It's a dead end game. You just suck it up and move-along.

If you never get NCNS'd you aren't in the Hobby.

I always say "no worries, I understand." It's never worth calling them on ANY of their bullshit. It's a dead end game. You just suck it up and move-along. Originally Posted by LBoog

What fun is that?

sixx
A warning was placed by myself as well as photos of injuries received in both the National and local Austin Alerts forums. AudioDude did have a 60 minute appointment with me on 02-02-12, and I'm sure he can verify the photos are of me, in my incall space.

I apologized to TXRXTX repeatedly over the course of a few emails yesterday. Offering him $20 off of a massage, or a 90min for the price of a 60min massage for his inconvenience. To include seeing him later on the same day, while my leg and ankle were freshly wrapped, and I was in pain. My clients and my integrity are very important to me.
I too had an appointment and never heard from her ... she gave me the same thing.. I was beat up and had to go the hosipital.. So this makes 3x that i can tell. i saw her again later but meh!

Just thought i would throw my $.02 in there
Yes, you would be correct. 3 times in the last 6 months. First time I had a dislocated thumb. I am learning this business in Austin the hard way.

I think I can speak for all of the ladies when I express how important hygiene is when you are engaged in intimate activities...I shower before each client, offer a shower in my home if needed before or after a session, even refreshing wipes are available if needed. I understand we all get a little sweaty while at work, the gym, in our everyday. Needless to say, I will not go panning for gold in a dirty mine. I agree...you will have an "meh" experience with me if not at least mildly attentive to your hygiene including caked on cig smoke ... Just as a general FYI... Most of the men I meet are very attentive and have a wonderful time ;-)
Update guys. I did get a chance to reschedule and it was hands down the best massage I've received since joining the boards. Review to follow but know she is legit and takes very very good care of her clients. She's worth being patient with on scheduling.
Thanks Audiodude for that quick little note and kind email. :-)
Based on my subsequent emails, I can tell that Mia is on the level and had an unfortunate bad streak. I think guys who don't know how to treat a woman and get rough should be roughed up themselves, preferably incarcerated. She really does sound like a sweet and wonderful woman from our email exchange after I posted this last week.
Better wipe your nose.