Providers, do you ACTUALLY read the welcome letter you receive when you become a verfied provider?

I ask this question because Chica Chaser brought this up in the katexxx thread where she was complaining about not being able to "be gone" as she wanted.

She hooted and hollared and according to Chica, did not even submit a request which is ECCIE protocol.

I wonder how many ladies will be honest. I recall as a mod, that I would receive Pm's all the time with simple questions that were addressed in the "welcome letter". Questions such as "when can I take out a weekend ad", "how many ads can I take out" etc.

So providers do you even read the welcome letter?

sixx
I am very thorough and read everything to ensure I don't fuck up. Thats just me.
I ask this question because Chica Chaser brought this up in the katexxx thread where she was complaining about not being able to "be gone" as she wanted.

She hooted and hollared and according to Chica, did not even submit a request which is ECCIE protocol.

I wonder how many ladies will be honest. I recall as a mod, that I would receive Pm's all the time with simple questions that were addressed in the "welcome letter". Questions such as "when can I take out a weekend ad", "how many ads can I take out" etc.

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach

I thought that the provider's just pm'd the mods to see about trading out favors!!
I never got any welcome letter!!
I never got any welcome letter!! Originally Posted by alluringava

Didn't you know that the welcome letter is for the ladies offerring free BJs to there local Mods.
Don't recall one but if I did I wouldn't have read it past the first few sentences , I don't read instructions either (unless all else fails)
Where pictures included? I probably would read it if pictures were included. Its so much easier to bug CC

It was hand delivered in Dallas by me! You were on the edge of the bed? LOL
Check your PM's Ava. If any other ladies would like a refresher letter just let me know.

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
And still didn't, even after the hoopla. I went ahead and put it through since she started at least three threads in various places. I figured that was what she wanted.
Okay I got it.
No, I did not read the whole damn thing LOLOL
Ava
Cc will you send one of those welcome letters to me. I'll make arrangements to hand deliver it to Ava if she would be so kind to let me do so.

I'll even try to read it to her, although I'll have to have it laminated, because I'm sure I will be drooling all over it while I'm looking at her.

Ava you are a beautiful lady. I'll read to you anytime.
I skimmed through it...
Yes, I read it......
Yes, I read it- I don't want to bug the mods unless it is completely necessary.