Best provider out there

Hey guys and gals, was wondering who is the sexiest, hottest provider out there to see if money and travel werent a factor. Who is that one lady that you would do anything to spend some time with. Looking for some helpful ideas!
The one that I make a date with! Of course no holes off limits, not much else either, allows me to stay several hrs over the timeframe, and gives me my money back!
Sarah Blake
  • Old-T
  • 02-02-2012, 06:43 PM
You know this is a trap question?

Do you really think most of us are going to identify any particular lady and incur the wrath of every other lady who reads our answer?
Laura Croft. But then I'd get my ass kicked.
Ms Athena from Houston
{I think she is my twin!}
lol And my soon to be Play Partner Dallas Rain..............
I always admired Victoria Jolie from TER. She seems to have it together and is very successful.
Best, or the one I'd most like to see? Can't say who is the best, since I have not had the pleasure of meeting every lady here... I will say that if I had to pick a lady that I would really like to meet based on what I have seen and read, it would be Shayla... Just seems very nice and sweet and is absolutely beautiful... Guess I'll have to make a trip up north!
on that one my friend. i cannot look at her showcase without shaking datydreaming and quivering. while there are 3 tncluding her on my bucket list with the other 2 dallas rain and sonya it is not only looks but intangibles that make you yearn to bang them. shayla in my opinion [i have never met her, or spoken with her] physically is about the most beautiful woman i have ever seen anywhere hobby / real world be it celebrity or reg. gal. i cannot imagine what goes through a mans mind the first time he sees that woman in person
Best, or the one I'd most like to see? Can't say who is the best, since I have not had the pleasure of meeting every lady here... I will say that if I had to pick a lady that I would really like to meet based on what I have seen and read, it would be Shayla... Just seems very nice and sweet and is absolutely beautiful... Guess I'll have to make a trip up north! Originally Posted by darter
Shayla of course.
central ny im from wny all of southern ontario would die to have you how about a buffalo / niagara falls / toronto / rochester some kinda tour. i think if you came here [or frankly anywhere] you could sell out an arena. oh well i know i am a pain in the ass but i am only a pain in the ass to 3 women so i guess thats no too bad.
Shayla of course. Originally Posted by biggeorge565
Being an old fart, no 1 on my dream list right now is Sweet and Little. Her board persona exudes sensuality and she seems to be so much fun. I would love to make a trip to her neck of the woods.