Guys, what's your favorite lingerie on a lady? And why don't men like corsets?

When you book an appointment with a lady and she opens the door, what do you fantasize seeing her in ( if you haven't already requested an outfit or fantasy costume?)

Basic black bra and panty/thong/garters and stockings/heels?

One piece teddy? ( of any color)

Nothing at all?

Sexy slinky satin dress see thru- with heels?

And why is it that men don't like corsets but a lot of us women find them very sexy ( corsets and bustiers). Is it too old fashioned or just too much material to cover up?
Basic black bra and panty/thong/garters and stockings/heels? yep especially if under an elegant dress!! Then im in heaven..I dont mind corsets at all..but they do cover up a lot of skin...and can be difficult to remove in a fit of passion !!
Perhaps I'm just simple and easy to please but anything works for me. I've said it before, a sexy woman is sexy no matter what she's wearing. Ava, you could make a burka look sexy! LOL! In all seriousness, I do appreciate the effort you and the other ladies make to make us guys happy.
To me, Corsets look hot but they are a pain in the ass to take off
Almost any lingerie is good lingerie. Love a flyaway babydoll. Corsets and bustiers look great, but can be a pain to get off - though I've had that lead to a few funny moments. However, corset in showcase photos can be a red flag that she is hiding something.
Are you kidding me? Men do not like corsets?? WTF?! I love them!! In fact a lady I saw often, I requested her to wear a corset she has on in a pic on her website. I show up and she is dressed casual. She used to put on whatever I asked her, but as I became a regular seemed she got lazy, kinda like married sex, lol. I have not seen her in a while, lol. I also love fishnet stockings on a sexy pair of legs, O Yea. I have asked a alady to wear those on several occassions!!!!

I just love taking them off slowly and caressing the legs in a sexy manner!!! O Yea!!!

I also like the see thru teddies, no bra, I wanna see your nipples thru that thing, kinda like I am not supposed to see them but I do atmosphere, O Yea!!
I'm a very simpled minded person in the fact that whatever the lady wants to wear is fine with me. I'll compliment her on how good she looks but in the back of my dirty mind, I'm thinking she's going to look a lot better in her birthday suit!
I agree with Shorty! The only thing I'd love to see is a provider wearing a long over coat and nothing else! But I always do in call so thats never happened. LOL
I agree with shorty and SL. I don't care for slacks or jeans but if it is an out call sometimes that is what works best.

With Cossets etc., it is the feel. It might as well be a mannequin. Whatever the lady wears I like to feel her softness through it. When I see one of those contraptions I always wonder what she is trying to hide.
I appreciate when a lady wants to look sexy for me. I always tell her how incredibly beautiful she is and make it a point to let her know how much I'm into her.

For me though, if she really wanted to know what I like...

I like the simple look of a sexy thong and a long t-shirt. Like shes ready to spend the day with me just being comfortable and relaxing as we enjoy each others company in more ways than one. For another little added feature...bootie socks.
While I copliment the ladies, especially when it is obvious that they have made an effort. However, I have learned that they can tell by my reaction how turnned on I am. The female intuition comes into play here and hears my heart beat louder than my words.
I'm not to big on lingerie...I like to see sexy ladies in a tight wife beater that shows a little stomach and some boy shorts that's the shiznit right there
Bib overalls with no underwear.
Are you kidding me? Men do not like corsets?? WTF?! I love them!! In fact a lady I saw often, I requested her to wear a corset she has on in a pic on her website. I show up and she is dressed casual. She used to put on whatever I asked her, but as I became a regular seemed she got lazy, kinda like married sex, lol. I have not seen her in a while, lol. I also love fishnet stockings on a sexy pair of legs, O Yea. I have asked a alady to wear those on several occassions!!!!

I just love taking them off slowly and caressing the legs in a sexy manner!!! O Yea!!!

I also like the see thru teddies, no bra, I wanna see your nipples thru that thing, kinda like I am not supposed to see them but I do atmosphere, O Yea!! Originally Posted by Outdoorsman

I've asked a lot of clients about it and they said they hated corsets...too much material, too much of a pain to take off, etc. I think they're very sexy though Thank God , finally, a guy agrees with me LOL.

I also like the see thru teddies, no bra, I wanna see your nipples thru that thing, kinda like I am not supposed to see them but I do atmosphere, O Yea!! Originally Posted by Outdoorsman

Glory glory hallelujah a guy who likes corsets. Nearly every single guy I've talked to says they didn't like em...too much trouble to take off, too much material, too old fashioned....

Well, LOL if we ever meet when I go to NO,I'll wear one