The down side of anticipation

You notice a hot provider.
You visit and re-visit her showcase, lusting after her.
You visit her P411 page, reviewing her stats over and over again.
You visit her web page multiple times, dream-like.
Imagining what your time with her would be like.
Doing the mental gymnastics in your head.
Creating the scenario of sensual lust and sexual enjoyment.
Along with a personal connection unmatched with other ladies.

Is your anticipation so great that any actual session would be a disappointment?
How true this can be. You get so focused on what you think will happen and you show up and even though she gives it her all, It does meet what you imangined. It sucks but true.
This doesn't happen very often to me. When I see what I like I go running! Now I have looked at a few show cases and when I got there wondered who in the hell I was looking at??? When I bail I never write a review! I think I only posted one alert in my life!

I suppose that all depends on how accurate of a representation the provider's website and pictures are once you meet her...
I suppose that all depends on how accurate of a representation the provider's website and pictures are once you meet her... Originally Posted by Valerie

+1
DITTO!
I have had really good luck lately.

Quite a lot of the girls I have seen in the past 4 months have nicely exceeded my expectations. Hope that continues for a while. I do a lot of research before I see most girls, so I am pretty sure of a good session before I book.
Along with a personal connection unmatched with other ladies. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Then you check her reviews and find she's CBJ...
I suppose that all depends on how accurate of a representation the provider's website and pictures are once you meet her... Originally Posted by Valerie
I have had a couple where they did not live up to what I thought. It wasn't looks as much as bcd skills and personality. Nothing that really could have been conveyed ahead of time. I didn't set the bar super high, but I thought because of their reviews, it might be better. There are a couple of traveling providers that I have been thinking of seeing that I feel might be too good to be true.
Exactly..2 good 2 be true
You call, her pics are hot,she sounds hot,you get hot and then she shows up. Fuuuuuccccccccckkkkkkkkk!!!!!! . She is twice the gal in the pics and has a tatoo of her girlfriend on her arm. So much for anticipation. lol
You call, her pics are hot,she sounds hot,you get hot and then she shows up. Fuuuuuccccccccckkkkkkkkk!!!!!! . She is twice the gal in the pics and has a tatoo of her girlfriend on her arm, and her dick is bigger than mine. So much for anticipation. lol Originally Posted by burkalini

Thought I should add that, the addition makes the letdown more complete.
another viewpoint is from a providers point of view...do we get disappointed by meeting a hobbyist one we have exchanged interaction with and PM's....and yes this has happened the fantasy is no where near the reality in some cases....

Is your anticipation so great that any actual session would be a disappointment? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I had just that experience lately, but it wasn't that any actual session would have been disappointing. Based on her reviews, I went over and over in my mind what would probably happen, but not very much did. It might have been a lack of chemistry, but it seemed that she was pre-occupied with getting the session over quickly. It was, indeed, a disappointment
another viewpoint is from a providers point of view...do we get disappointed by meeting a hobbyist one we have exchanged interaction with and PM's....and yes this has happened the fantasy is no where near the reality in some cases.... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
One time, I had a client who described himself as a handsome military guy, tall, 6'2", slender, in great shape, 55 years old. Sounded like my 'type' and we had great e mail rapport and on the phone he sounded suave and dignified. A rich, deep baritone voice that send shivers up my spine. So when the big night arrived and I went to his hotel room, and the door opened.....I almost fell back in shock. First of all, he was tall as he said, but he reminded me of one of those Terminix bugs in the commercials...like a praying mantis on crack cocaine or something. Hunched over, creepy, nothing AT ALL as I imagined from his description. Secondly, he smelled like Ben Gay and a whiskey distillery...not a good combination. He looked much, much older than 55 probably due to his alcoholism problem.

It became even more clear the more I looked at him, the more I thought, this is going to be like having sex with a folding lawn chair....and that was one of the longest hours I ever had to endure. Not to mention two minutes before we undressed he said that he had been 'shot in a certain place that damaged my nerve' and then hauled out both a penis pump and an hypodermic needle to 'inject' himself with.
  • Caleb
  • 02-04-2012, 02:24 PM

Is your anticipation so great that any actual session would be a disappointment? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Was recently faced with this exact scenario. I was able to connect and schedule with a provider that I had been dreaming of meeting since I first entered the hobby. I was full of anticipation for the meeting. Everything leading up to the session had gone perfectly - great and flirtatious communication with a tremendous build up to the meet.

On the drive over, this exact thought went through my head - have I built this session up in my mind to the point where expectations cannot be met? By the time I made the second call for final directions I was to the point where I couldn't even concentrate on what she was saying - my mind racing back and forth between "this is going to be amazing" to "what if its not?".

So here's the benefit to seeing great ladies. I am happy to say that this session included activities that my brain couldn't even think of. It so far exceeded my expectations, it was all I could think about for days afterwards.

The bar has now been set incredibly high. I suspect that the downside mentioned in this thread will one day happen. But for the moment I can say I have dodged this bullet by meeting with amazing ladies!