Who is more likely to learn from their mistakes, HOBBYISTS or PROVIDERS?

We all make mistakes! Some of us learn from them. Some of us do NOT! So who is more likely to learn from their mistakes, HOBBYISTS or PROVIDERS?
well it may take me some time because I give people the benefit of the doubt but the definition of INSANITY is trying the same thing over and over and expecting different results....well trust me the last two weeks there are several things I have realized I was wrong about and have learned my lesson....so I don't think your question of do hobbyist or providers learn it should be do people learn from their mistakes is a better way to put it....and I can honestly say I HAVE LEARNED....
We all make mistakes! Some of us learn from them. Some of us do NOT! So who is more likely to learn from their mistakes, HOBBYISTS or PROVIDERS? Originally Posted by Still Looking
I may be mistaken. But, I am pretty sure I don't make mistakes......ijs.
To be serious...I think the ladies are more likely to learn from their mistakes.

I know I'm still making the same mistakes I did when I first started.
I may be mistaken. But, I am pretty sure I don't make mistakes......ijs. Originally Posted by dearhunter
I once thought I made a mistake....but I was mistaken!!
lol...@ DH & Ed

Admitting that you made a mistake and that you’re sincere about avoiding this mistake in the future will help people forgive you, so they can move on, and you can move on. If you can’t do this, people will see you as a person with dubious intentions, who isn’t strong enough to own up to the consequences of your actions. You’ll lose their respect and trust.

The truth is, people respect someone who stands up and “faces the music.” They believe anyone who does so will probably deal honestly with them and can be trusted.

They know people make mistakes, and they don’t expect you to be perfect. Besides, it’s futile to try to sidestep accountability. The truth almost always is discovered.

Man up or woman up and own it! Stop blaming others when you fuck up
I have been an active fbsm provider for two years now. I like to say that I have learned from my mistakes. I have noticed that on occasion I will think of a client (hobbyist) and will then be visited by them shortly after. I credit this to good old fashioned women's intuition. Recently, I had thought of a client I saw once and decided I would not see that person again because I felt uncomfortable. Lo and behold, he shows up unannounced at my incall the other day and I tried to shoo him out. He persisted and I obliged the rubdown. He then proceeded to get out the door without payment. (he isn't on eccie) So now I have learned NOT to accept younger clients and to insist on payment upfront. The way I look at it, if you treat people like that nothing good can return to you and you just end up living a desperate life wondering why everyone else has it better than you. As for me, I want to receive good so I "pay it forward" by treating my paying clients well and appreciating them.

I think a good, non substance abusing provider without a pimp has to learn from her mistakes or she doesn't build a good reputation for her business. To be strong willed and brave helps too. "Now take your clothes off and get on the table so I can slather you with oil!"

As far as hobbyist go, it's painful to see the mistake makers dig their own holes and wonder why they aren't getting seen. They are usually very nice people who cannot stop their compulsions. They will either text too much, call too often and gush like kids on Christmas. An instant, no nonsense spike in rates usually nips that behavior in the bud. The next sympathetic ear will no doubt hear, "have you ever heard of so and so? she was soooo mean to me!!! and I didn't do anything to deserve it! Waaaa".......
I may be mistaken. But, I am pretty sure I don't make mistakes......ijs. Originally Posted by dearhunter
I swear you've lost a bet or two, that would be a mistake
Thats perfect DH! I think thats like saying I can't even remember the last time I forgot something! And this comes from a guy who's avatar is a dog mistakenly fucking a stuffed animal. There is only one DH! LOL
Providers should learn more as they typically see many more clients than clients see providers. Also in many cases it is their daily business and not an occasional hobby. So the should take it much more seriously.
Major mistake I have made in the past was misplacing my trust in some people. There is no "learning" from it - you either continue to give humanity benefit of the doubt or turn into lonely sad person.

Lina
Major mistake I have made in the past was misplacing my trust in some people. There is no "learning" from it - you either continue to give humanity benefit of the doubt or turn into lonely sad person.

Lina Originally Posted by Sensual Lina
So eloquently put! I totally agree! We learn nothing from that caliber of people but we are affected. Then we must choose to do what is right or fall victim to punishment administered by selfish people!

Very nice Sensual Lina.... hey SL we could share the same towels LOL

Providers should learn more.
The more I learn, the more I realize I do not know.

Lina Originally Posted by Sensual Lina
I chose the later option. I trust no one.