Slurping up cum

I have mentioned this in other threads and it didn't seem to phase anyone, but maybe it would have been off topic to reply.

I have read many times, after a lady has retired or been outed, that her BF/SO/PIMP (doesn't matter what you call it for purposes of this thread) would deposit a load of cum in a lady as a way of "marking his territory" before going to visit a client. Some even get a big laugh out of it. I have also had a lady tell me about it and apologize for it much later after she was no longer with her BF. I, and every guy I have ever spoken to gets nauseous at the thought of slurping up some guys cum, yet there are tons of rave reviews of ladies with SO's.

I, personally, try not to see ladies with BF/SO/PIMPS for this and other reasons. But, my question is: Are there that many guys on here that like men's cum? Do you mentally block it out during DATY? Do you choose not to believe it? Or how do you cope with the possibility?
I don't have have anything to say but fuckin' gross. Heaux's that do that stuff are deplorable. ECK!!

And what kind of sadistic phuck would tell you that at one time you ate someone else's jizz out of her pussy? That is twisted, I know people have a change of heart sometimes, but there are just some things that a man just doesn't ever want to hear.

Did you continue to see this lady after her admission?
Did you continue to see this lady after her admission? Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Hell no, she was outed by her BF when the relationship went bad. She was apologizing to everyone she knew in hopes of saving her career. She is no longer in biz
I choose not to believe it.
I choose not to believe it. Originally Posted by oglfp12
Wish I still could, hobbying was a lot less stressful way back then.
That would be called a Creampie, which to truly do your not playing safe. I know in the swinger Lifestyle many men, especially cuckolds want to do the clean up for their woman or both after sex. No this is not a fetish for everyone. And I dont think that a BF/Pimp was marking his turf with that in mind. And it should ALWAYS be a choice. Fetishes have many ranges and they are here in the hobby full force as most men can not ask their SO for kinky sex, and sometimes even sex. Have Fun!
OP are you talking about literally eating cum or are you saying that in a sense such as "if you kiss/daty a gal it's safe to say you are sucking another dude's dick" kinda thing?
I'm saying that the BF/SO/PIMP would fuck her and cum in her pussy before heading out to client.
So that's what that white stuff was! And here, I thought left over soap suds. lol
Where have you read about this 'many times'?

Please dig back into the archives and post a link to just one example of a retired or outed provider posting this.
So that's what that white stuff was! And here, I thought left over soap suds. lol Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
How did it taste Charli? good to the last drop lol
How did it taste Charli? good to the last drop lol Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
All I was tasting was good ole pussy juice.
I chose not to believe it, besides I truly believe if it were true it would be detectable when you go for daty. You think the pussy just asorbs all that cum? I think the bigger concern would be as well as fact we are all sucking dick by proxy when kissing on a provider that has just performed BBBJNQNS on the guy that just left before you arrived.
  • GNG
  • 02-05-2012, 04:08 PM
And I thought the "honor" thread was dumb...
Stupidity knows no bounds.