Mercianna have fack picture's

I'm a sure that any clients will agree that Mercianna photo are beautiful but if you get to her door she turn into a fifty year old * removed drug reference ~AJAX~. These is a story of a princes that turn into a frog.
Man, nothing I hate more than fack pictures. And what is a * removed drug reference ~AJAX~ by the way?
I'm a sure that any clients will agree that Mercianna photo are beautiful but if you get to her door she turn into a fifty year old * removed drug reference ~AJAX~ . These is a story of a princes that turn into a frog. Originally Posted by Sinfol
I had the same experience yuck and she could pass for a bad 60 year old, I think she should be banned
what are fack pictures?
Stay in school kids.
So the OP turned into a frog? Was there another guy there? Was it Neotek with the feck pictures?
And the "Alert" is????????????
And the "Alert" is???????????? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Maybe its that she is misrepresents her age by 20 years, and uses fake photos to do it.
Nevermind; I see the OP is a newbie......................

Maybe its that she is misrepresents her age by 20 years, and uses fake photos to do it. Originally Posted by AT6Texan
Maybe its that she is misrepresents her age by 20 years, and uses fake photos to do it. Originally Posted by AT6Texan

No, it's fack photos.

T.
The provider in question is 40 and the pics in her showcase while all dolled up are her
It just seems there are certain people here that at any given moment will trash a provider every chance they get and conversely guys also get trashed based on partial information. I guess if you are not part of the group you are fair game to be harrassed. If you dont like her fine you made your point grow up and move on.
BTW what is this doing in the sandbox anyway and for that matter even an alert.
Look at 'sinfol's' other posts and you will see it is actually Lisa and Spycee, or maybe their female friend.

They or she used to work with Mercianna and have an agenda.

I don't know anything about the lady, or whether her pictures are fack, fake, old, or real, or all/none of the above. But it seems like lately on this board anyone can post anything about anyone they choose, and get away with it. I guess it generates a lot of bandwidth which helps sell ads?
If I anybody visit her and she is what she advertise then I will give them a 100 dallars who ever is defending her is a crook also this is not a stupid attack this is the truth she should not attack me or my sisters with lies now I advise any man to let us know what she look like she is a old dopefiend taking advantage of a good site don't protect the dropeiend frog a man can get a old woman at home.do you represent faulse advertising
I'd love to have 100 dallars but I don't know anyplace where I could spend it.
The proof is in the pudding I'm not lisa or spices so prove me wrong