Ok now I am curious.....how do you Nuru??

I have been dabbling in FBSM and must say that I am really enjoying it.....

Now here comes NURU

I really want to start doing them...What is the proper way of doing it?

Do you take a really warm shower before to produce heat?

Do you put the gel just on you or you and the other person?

What is the best to use....air mattress (What I have seen in videos) or a certain type of sheets for the bed (table would never work).

Please do tell me the secrets...I want to do one soooo badly!!!
If you need someone to practice on I will volunteer my services
No need for warm shower.

Best way to use it would be in a sealed moon bounce.
A moonbounch would be interesting....Note to self, must stop and price moonbounce rental.

Maci, getting the most out of a Nuru massage has a lot to do with the prep. If you can setup an area, free of knee crackers or toe twisters, you can do the massage in your own style. If you want to know more about experiencing an Live Nuru massage, just pm me.
There are several ways. Painters plastic is probably the easiest to setup and cleanup. It's inexpensive, covers great, and is dispoisable.

Air mattresses are ok, but they have valley's and grooves that don't allow you to truely enjoy the slickery that will make you giggle.

I have been dabbling in FBSM and must say that I am really enjoying it.....

Now here comes NURU

I really want to start doing them...What is the proper way of doing it?

Do you take a really warm shower before to produce heat?

Do you put the gel just on you or you and the other person?

What is the best to use....air mattress (What I have seen in videos) or a certain type of sheets for the bed (table would never work).

Please do tell me the secrets...I want to do one soooo badly!!! Originally Posted by Maci Lynn
Sixx.....
My therapist (sic) put down painters plastic on the floor, place a airmattress on top of it, then we all got on the mattress. she warmed the NURU (bought the good stuff. seems like it was 60 a pint.) and began pouring it on all of us. it was a slippery, sensual, unforgettable hour. the bath afterwards, washing each other off was even better! oh I forgot, you have to have champagne also...
Nuru Gel works best when both the participants are a little wet, so start the massage with a long hot shower or dip in the tub together. Enjoy this bit of foreplay before the massage.
 When you finish bathing be sure not to dry off! You will need to stay wet to get the best massage. Take the Nuru Gel out of the warm water where you left it earlier and pour it into the bowl. Add a small amount of water to the gel until you reach your desired consistency. Be careful though! Nuru Gel is water soluble and adding too much water will make it less thick and less slippery!
 The person who is receiving the massage lays down on the air mattress with their head on the towel. The person who is giving the massage will now pour the Nuru Gel over their body. The best way to apply this is one handful at a time, being sure to let it run slowly down your body. Then the masseuse rubs some of the Nuru Gel all over the person receiving the massage.
 Now you are ready for a true Nuru Massage! Climb on top of your partner and have fun sliding around on top of each other.

Have fun gliding!
interesting. so who provides nuru?
Sixx..... Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne

??????????
Sixx..... Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne

Of course this is a threAD....

sixx
But that's an inside joke I don't get.
But that's an inside joke I don't get. Originally Posted by rockerrick
And you WON'T....since your not part of it....