Matching providers and hobbyists...

After seeing a post by a "new" (to ECCIE) provider in the Jax area, it got me thinking. There has to be a way for us guys to help new providers get verified status. We have all these discussions on the main board about "newbie" friendly providers, but what about "newbie" friendly hobbyists. Here's what I was thinking. Guys can post that they are willing to see "unverified" providers new to ECCIE. This way, a new girl could reach out to a guy in order to get her established. How the guy sets up the date is completely up to him, but something like having her get "screened"-- references from other providers or past clients is how I'd do it. I just thought it would be nice to assist those trying to get verified. Thoughts?
I don't know CP, might be hard to get some comfort level. Unless you know someone who knows her, etc... However, I like the idea..
I'd be happy to be an official ECCIE welcomer. As long as I get a badge.
Interesting Concept...... It just might work!
It may work if you did some research first..My only concern is there are so many less than honest gentlemen here and I would hate to see someone scammed or worse set up...just be safe
I agree with Gulf... CP you need to create us a badge...
correction...i just saw my typo..i meant less than honest people...but i followed CP lead and gave the ok on a new lady in Tallahassee I have met her and personal vouch she is legit just she is new to all this....but I know the gentlemen here will treat her right....
It may work if you did some research first..My only concern is there are so many less than honest gentlemen here and I would hate to see someone scammed or worse set up...just be safe Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Yea, I think this could work if ladies like Irish Vixen would vouch for the new lady. And an "official" badge would be cool too.
Have we always had "Verified" providers? Sometimes we just had to TOFTT.
I would believe that if a young or not so young lady would like to become verified she should mention it to one of us and, assuming it was a good experience, I am sure a review would be in order.
At least, the way I did it takes a while. I've "first timed" a couple of ladies and reviewed them here - but I spent quite a bit of time corresponding with them before taking the plunge - one of them I even hired for a completely out-in-public event before moving to BCD activities with her a couple weeks later.

If the lady is in a hurry, it would be more "risk" than I would be likely to take. But I'm old and slow anyway. I think that if you're going to do it, you should find a "prospect" that interests you and take your time. But some of you guys have better instincts than me and might be better equipped to make faster decisions.

I think it's a good idea - but I have no idea how we might "market it" to the ladies who might like to take advantage of the "service". Not sure how we could use "word of mouth" advertising, since the ones that would likely "need" us to do it would be unlikely to hear about it.

Be careful out there.

PG
I want a badge..
Yea, I think this could work if ladies like Irish Vixen would vouch for the new lady. And an "official" badge would be cool too. Originally Posted by clitlicker7
how come all these youtube links have been erased! anyhow, i think its a fab idea!
btw, i am new, but currently unavailable, but would be interested to make date! PM me and i'll check ya out and you can check me out. I am working on web site and will P411 in the next couple weeks once I get all my ducks in a row! Muah! Before you even look, i am a BBW, but my gf says i'm just curvy! I am not as big as some, but you would definately enjoy your time! Look for eccie specials!!! Deep discounts WILL be offered!
Badge me please...
It seems I TOFTT and might need a badge.