I just feel the need to say it..... regarding paying up front or after.....

I swear some folks just never think......

Has ANYONE here ever been arrested paying AFTER getting a BJ or AFTER getting laid?

Has a woman ever blown a guy or fucked a guy here and THEN got arrested for the act?

I'm sorry... but I just think ladies that feel the need to collect up front to avoid getting ripped off help create the environment that gets a lot of guys and ladies "stung"......

If you are GOING to screen... then do the job right.... If you do then you should have no reason to be concerned about payment up front....

I NEVER donate a dollar until the deed is done....
Funny , I have heard guys say that they pay in advance. Personally I've only been asked once and it was 1st provider I reviewed. I seen providers that others say ask up front, never has happened to me.
Does it matter?

LE can pop your pussy on a verbal agreement let alone a sex act long before money exchanges hands.

Many "legal" threads on this.
You certainly have a right to your opinion whispers, and I'm sure there are people who value your opinion, however, I'm gonna have to politely disagree with you on this one. Frankly, we aren't likely to change each other's minds and I have serious doubts about whether you are going to change the minds of other provider's whom, like myself, require payment in advance of services rendered.

I swear some folks just never think......

Has ANYONE here ever been arrested paying AFTER getting a BJ or AFTER getting laid?

Has a woman ever blown a guy or fucked a guy here and THEN got arrested for the act?

I'm sorry... but I just think ladies that feel the need to collect up front to avoid getting ripped off help create the environment that gets a lot of guys and ladies "stung"......

If you are GOING to screen... then do the job right.... If you do then you should have no reason to be concerned about payment up front....

I NEVER donate a dollar until the deed is done.... Originally Posted by Whispers

I NEVER donate a dollar until the deed is done.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Or no buck till I nut.....

sixx
Amen. There are even some cases where LE busted teenage prostitution rings AFTER getting BBBJs TO COMPLETION from the girls they arrested. If you show up to their sting you could shove the money up your ass and it still won't matter much.

Does it matter?

LE can pop your pussy on a verbal agreement let alone a sex act long before money exchanges hands.

Many "legal" threads on this. Originally Posted by LBoog
Amen. There are even some cases where LE busted teenage prostitution rings AFTER getting BBBJs TO COMPLETION from the girls they arrested. If you show up to their sting you could shove the money up your ass and it still won't matter much. Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
Can you provide links? When you say teenage, I am going to assume you mean 18-20?

sixx
(staff edit; forbidden topic; ztonk)

Can you provide links? When you say teenage, I am going to assume you mean 18-20?

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
not here to change anyones opinion, but this is what I like and why I like it..

1. I dont not like paying upfront unless its just a quickie, it makes it all business no GFE not even GFE lite, just like Amsterdam, wham bam, out the door maam, plus I am not spending 250 or 300, so whats 150 ..not a big deal

2. if a GFE gal, for me it TOTALLY KILLS THE MOOD, and you can rest assure I will NOT be back, the allusion of GFE is to take the business aspect down a notch or two.

If I am screened, then why are you so concerned about me ripping you off?
when you ask for $$ up front, that is all I can think about is YOU ripping ME off with shitty service, its happened to me many times in the past when I was only a few years into this and did not know all the trials and tribulations.

If getting money upfront is your policy, then please if I asked about an appointment, then kindly tell me NO, not interested.. my feelings will not be hurt
  • ztonk
  • 02-09-2012, 07:09 AM
Let's keep the discussion to activities involving adults.

ztonk
AustinModStaff

1. I dont not like paying upfront unless its just a quickie, i makes it all business no GFE not even GFE lite, just like Amsterdam, wham bam, out door maam, plus I am not spending 250 or 300, so whats 150 ..not a big deal

2. if a GFE gal, for me it TOTALLY KILLS THE MOOD, and you can rest assure I will NOT be back, the allusion of GFE is to take the business aspect down a notch or two.

when you ask for $$ up front, that is all I can think about is YOU ripping ME off with shitty service, its happened to me many times in the past when I was only a few years into this and did not know all the trials and tribulations.

If getting money upfront is your policy, then please if I asked about an appointment, then kindly tell me NO, not interested.. my feelings will not be hurt Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Good points Ralphey, especially the last paragraph, Ditto for me!
The reason some ladies request it upfront is the same reason some guys don't pay until afterwards. No one wants to be taken advantage of, so I understand where the guys are coming from. But there is always that one guy that screws up and ruins it for other guys down the line and that's why I'd rather be pre-cautious.

If you have made it to the point where you may be in the room with LE, they will arrest you regardless (whether you get charged is another thing) of when or where you paid.

And I remember there was a survey site ladies could go to report their encounters with law enforcement and I read multiple reports ladies that didn't get arrested until after some activity was preformed- whether or not they received the money upfront.

I had a guy a few days ago who started going in on this thing how I didn't trust him evening after screening. Screening doesn't automatically gain trust, that just means I have made sure you are safe enough to meet without getting robbed or killed. Screening is never fool-proof, guys are always finding ways to get around it. He forgot about the donation tiff soon after, so I had no prob putting him back into the mood after my donation was secure.

We are all just trying to look after our own ass the best way possible, some just have different ways to try to protect themselves. The only thing we can do is respect differing opinions and try to find the people we mesh the best with.
With all due respect, I get my money upfront. So you will never hear me complaining about getting ripped off.

1. ........ it makes it all business no GFE not even GFE lite, just like Amsterdam, wham bam, out the door maam, ........

I to do it subtle. After a warm greeting I lead you to the bathroom and ask that you at least wash your hands after placing what you have for me on the counter. You come into my room, greeted with another warm embrace and I ask you to get comfortable while I go wash my hands. You can probably guess what I'm doing before I wash my hands (but it's out of your sight) so it's not so business transaction-like. I leave it right where you placed it. What do you think?

If you are saying we are alluding to GFE, you are basically saying you know its not the real thing but a pretty good implication that yes I am your girlfriend in this moment and time; and that's kind of, well, business. I assume my subtle way of taking money up front (mentioned above) is taking that down a notch or two but still conducting "business" in my best interest. I hope

This goes two ways. If I am a well-reviewed provider, why are you concerned about me not giving you good service? I know providers can be YMMV, but what about the ones that don't have not one bad review? I collect upfront because lets face it, we see providers getting ripped off by their regulars also.

If getting money upfront is your policy, then please if I asked about an appointment, then kindly tell me NO, not interested.. my feelings will not be hurt

All my points aside, I wouldn't ask for money upfront from a long time well-known hobbyist such as yourself or the others with a well-known board presence . I chimed in because it seems unfair to new ladies in the community who are not familiar with everyone, to propagate not paying up front. I just hate to see alerts where ladies get ripped off b/c the money is not taken upfront especially by someone they have seen before.
Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Regarding the L.E. reference of the OP, I have to say that Skylar hit the nail on the head.
You certainly have a right to your opinion whispers, and I'm sure there are people who value your opinion, however, I'm gonna have to politely disagree with you on this one. Frankly, we aren't likely to change each other's minds and I have serious doubts about whether you are going to change the minds of other provider's whom, like myself, require payment in advance of services rendered. Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
I never endeavor to change a woman's mind about how she conducts her business in this type of manner. If we CAN change the attitudes of potential clients and show them they have choices they might not be aware of then perhaps it can have an affect on some of the ladies.

But at times this discussion needs to be brought up, often over and over, so that newer guys realize that somethings the ladies might desire are not necessarily the norm as well as that they have choices.

If more guys take the attitude they will not provide personal information while screening or provide any compensation until finished they will be safer and probably have better sessions.

I went to Maggianos Monday night. A place known for very good food and excellent service. But in this particular case I paid up front as part of a package and the food was lackluster and the service lousy. But Gratuity even was built-in.

The attitude of an individual providing a service is, at times, different when they have already been compensated up front. That example applies to services rendered by many ladies....

I also believe that it takes guys "getting back to the basics" to bring providers "back to reality" and if more guys simply adopted a few basic practices it would have an affect on quality as well as pricing.