Hobby Hell!

I can't wait to get back home! Here in Brownsville for the month of February and decided to try out some of the ladies down here. Had one of my worst sessions ever yesterday and I had to drive over an hour each way to have it!

I have been known to complain on occasion about our ladies in the Austin area from time to time but these mongers down here have it MUCH worse than anything we could ever complain about. And I don't think they even know it...

I have already started my (Ladies) to do list upon my return.

G
Something to be said for more mainstream cities, like Austin ,Houston , and SA. More chances of meeting pretty ladies. I live in a small town and it's a dog pound!
The bigger the city the better the selection of providers it seems.
Compare Austin to Brownsville but then compare Austin to Houston, Dallas or L.A.

Not that there aren't any hot providers here. There certainly are but there are simply far more to choose from in the larger cities it seems.

I base this upon the high volume and selection of very hot traveling providers you see passing through town who charge slightly lower rates than comparable local hot providers who charge top dollar because of little local competition.

Also when I spent some time in Vegas it seemed literally every provider I came across was smokin hot.
I live in between Austin and Houston . I like Austin much better!
Gentleman I know what you are talking about. I was in Ca. For 2 weeks in a small town of about 50,000. Almost 2hr. away to see a Provider and they wanted 300 and up. I was like will it be the right hand today or the left
Thanks for reminding everyone that things could be worse, Gentleman. lol That's going to earn you some brownie points I'm sure.

BTW, I missed out on Xmas fudge 2 yrs in a row now! *pout* Brownies are my FAVE! lol

Hope to see you at the next social so I can give you hugs & kisses.
XOXOX *instead of x's & o's*
Kat