What is your favorite fetish and why?

I like rough sex! Not to brutal but I like the man to passionately push me down and ride me....Yummie!
Some woman say I am rough, but I don't think so. I get excited some time and I guess I try to get as far I can get.LOL
I like to be on top, so I can tear it up.
Thinking of a guy jerking off and then cumming all over the place

xoxo
Dawn
I love DTing and then swallowing! also my fave would be prostate play & strap on{tied for second}
Pumping a nice load onto an outstretched tongue....oh yeah
Life without a snowball would not be worth living...
Life without a snowball would not be worth living... Originally Posted by cumalot
woohoooo I agree!
Having two guys fuck me at the same time, and getting completely abused
I've also got to have my lady sit on my face, letting her use me and abuse me till I make her say OMFG....
I love DTing and then swallowing!} Originally Posted by DallasRain

I like the way you think.
Thinking of a guy jerking off and then cumming all over the place

xoxo
Dawn Originally Posted by smoothnsilky
Looking at those monster cans can get me there pretty quick.
Fetish, Dream, Life.......All the same, my 3 Cs.........Control, Cock, Cum.................YUM
I enjoy strap on play
mmmmmmmmmmmm Valerie--I love that too! lol
I've also got to have my lady sit on my face, letting her use me and abuse me till I make her say OMFG.... Originally Posted by cumalot

LOVE the Avi! Lol! The replies are making me have another WET morning...I like almost all fetishes I have tried so far,Strap on play is fun,Love the jerking off and cum all over me,foot and heel fetish,toys,anal and the vibraters...Hmmm Guess I better stop typing and go give myself a hand..............Oh and Doogy style in ALL positions! Being watched.....Okay I'm HORNY on HUMP day Lol!!!