Wrestling Domination

A pair of sexy legs wrapped around your head, squeezing you relentlessly as you plead for mercy. She lets go long enough to move her ass onto your face, smothering you and forcing your face into her womanhood, grinding you and forcing you to eat for all your worth. Just as you are on the brink of passing out, she slide back to where she is sitting on your stomach and starts rubbing her feet in your face and forcing you to suck her toes and lick her feet, if you don't comply, she will squeeze and twist your balls until you do.
Are their any ladies out there into this sort of thing? More specifically, are there any ladis out there into this sort of thing that plan on visiting Kansas City? If so, please let me know, I would love to meet you!
yummmmy, Sounds very juicy. But at last Im staying here in Houston......Good Luck sugar, Im sure theres some hoties close to you that would love to take you down.......
Sigh....story of my life....may be time for a road trip!!
Make it happen sugar, Dallas Rain will be here in March and we would love to Tag Team you.............Hell we might just both jump in and have us a good olo dog pile going on.....a juicy one at that...............
If you are ever in Dallas, I have a cosy, tight ,discreet playspace and a nice collection of vino!
The pic on my avatar is from my favorite mixed wrestling video. The woman just flat out owns him with her ass over and over again...in fact she shoves his face so far up her ass, its surprising his nose doesn't get stuck up in there. Individual take-down or tag-team, doesn't matter...just keep my face in there until I tap out, but it's up to you if you want to show mercy.
No surrender................lol You will lick it till I say we are done.......
No surrender................lol You will lick it till I say we are done....... Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Yes ma'am *sticks tongue deep inside and rubs nose against your clit*
ummm pussy juices running all over your face, slurping and sucking going on....see what good boys gets...............
ummm pussy juices running all over your face, slurping and sucking going on....see what good boys gets............... Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Keep me pinned down, smother me with your ass no matter how many times I tap out...I should have known better than to think I could defeat you, I must learn my lesson.