A Lady's Incall?

So, I know that the debate about private incall vs hotel/ motel has probably been beaten to death before without even searching it.
I am curious about the way most Gents prefer a room. I have heard all kinds of horror stories about dirty rooms (clothes all over, unmade beds, dirty toilets, empty cig pacs all over, soda cans/bottles all over ect) so I will just go ahead and "assume" that clean goes without saying. I know that if I went into a business that was dirty I would leave and/or not be a patron.
I used to do a string of purple lights and a candle. When I worked with my ex duo partner we did blue light strings and a blue bulb. I know a lot of Gents liked it but I thought the lights weren't for everyone. Do you think it would be fun and unique to see or is it just gaudy? Should I maybe carry a string for requests?
Now I go back and forth between a big candle and dim romantic lighting or a bunch of votives all over the room. I find sensual candle lighting to be best, it really gets me in the zone so I can get right into it, I am an atmosphere type person.
What do you all think?
All I look for is a clean, tidy room that is not too hot and not too cold. Any additional touches, such as candles and/or festive lights, are a bonus. I always appreciate Lexxxy's effort in setting up her room.
All I look for is a clean, tidy room that is not too hot and not too cold. Any additional touches, such as candles and/or festive lights, are a bonus. I always appreciate Lexxxy's effort in setting up her room. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
*Blushing* I genuinely appreciate that, I really do put a lot of effort into making sure that Gents are comfortable at my incall and having the best possible time.
Id give anything to have Mandi's incall back, even double the disheveled
My standards for incall:

Hotel (touring) incall:
-Scented candles burned upon arrival. I usually tour Sun-Wed, so all of Sunday is spent making the room nice. I do not burn scented candles while clients are there. They are just burned Sunday evening so the room doesn't smell like hotel. They are also very light, as I've got more allergies than most of you in that regard
-Cleaned (by ME, not housekeeping!) thoroughly upon arrival and at the end of each day
-Garbage removed from room after each job
-Used towels out of sight
-CLEAN towels and toiletries always on hand
-25 to 30 unscented candles
-Warm baby wipes
-Soft music playing upon arrival
-Location is private/discreet

My private incall:
-45 Candles (I'm not joking) and music to greet you
-A hands down amazing bed with comfortable, clean bedding
-Ice water available
-Hot towels
-Toiletries and soft fluffy towels
-Hospital clean
-Tastefully decorated
-Private/discreet
I agree with Jack. If the room is clean, smoke free and a normal temp is always a great start. Extras are always welcome though! Lighting is actually key. I wanna see what is going on but I don't need stadium lighting. Lower level candle light level is pretty sexy
My standards for incall:

Hotel (touring) incall:
-Scented candles burned upon arrival. I usually tour Sun-Wed, so all of Sunday is spent making the room nice. I do not burn scented candles while clients are there. They are just burned Sunday evening so the room doesn't smell like hotel. They are also very light, as I've got more allergies than most of you in that regard
-Cleaned (by ME, not housekeeping!) thoroughly upon arrival and at the end of each day
-Garbage removed from room after each job
-CLEAN towels and toiletries always on hand
-25 to 30 unscented candles
-Warm baby wipes
-Soft music playing upon arrival
-Location is private/discreet

My private incall:
-45 Candles (I'm not joking) and music to greet you
-A hands down amazing bed with comfortable, clean bedding
-Ice water available
-Hot towels
-Toiletries and soft fluffy towels
-Hospital clean
-Tastefully decorated
-Private/discreet Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa

What!!???? No ESPN????
I always wanted VERSUS ... but then they stopped showing Sabres games so I didn't care

BAck on topic mood lighting is very nice! Candles are sexy/romantic but like Johnny I like to see what is going on and admire/appreciate the beauty of my partner

DD
SABRES!! Oh god I thought I was the last fan on Earth

What!!???? No ESPN????
I am more than happy to watch any game you'd like at your place, but mine has no TV. I will show up in an appropriate team jersey, a trench coat, and some high heels. You provide a comfy place in front of the couch for me, and I promise not to block your view
I'm a huge fan of atmosphere too, Lexxxy, as you know. And I'm always appreciative of the efforts you put into keeping your place clean and tidy. I enjoy those twinkling lights, and would definitely enjoy the (lots of) candles look as well - maybe even more. There's something about candle light that really gets me going. Soothing soft music adds to the mood for me, as long as it isn't too distracting. Also worth mentioning, is your occasional use of a mild, unobtrusive incense - nice!
Atmosphere and cleanliness is great, but, nothing with a scent please
I love setting the mood, candles, nice music, towels, and clean smelling. Sometimes you got make the room more inviting and relaxing.
I am so happy to hear that Gents like the effort I put into my incall
I am guilty of having a slightly colder room sometimes. I plan on things getting really hot, especially if I am requested to wear a specialty outfit . Plus, I have long thick naturally curly hair that takes forever to blow dry so I have to stand there under a hot blow drier for 40-60 mins.
I agree that the only requirement is that it is neat and tidy. The extra effort is a bonus, and it's definitely appreciated. Sounds like you have quite a nice incall Lexxy
My standards for incall:

Hotel (touring) incall:

Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa
For some reason, this is a real pet peeve of mine. When I go to "freshen up" and find a pile of laundry from earlier visitors, it is a real turn-off.

I think Missy needs to come visit us and show us her awesome housekeeping and decorating skills (AND.... that damn fishnet outfit in her showcase! Yum!)