so lets say a cop got past my screening...

which would never happen lol
but what if?
what we he say or do that would tip me off that he was? what would i say or do to make sure i dont give myself away?
Once you are face to face it is over. There is no "get out of bust" special thing. No cop check that will save you. If you meet a cop, you are getting busted regardless of the story you have or things you didn't say.

Sorry
remember that you are not engaged in anything illegal, which is why you neither offer activities in exchange for a price, NOR agree to do activities for a price (remember, uncle Leo can make the offer and u are screwed if you accept).

Good providers and good customers never talk money/activities and why should they, the guy is paying for your time right?

What should you look out for? A guy who is trying pretty hard to get you to commit to an activity for a price or is offering money and wants you to tell him what you would do for that price.
As stated in other thread...if you get busted, invoke your right to silence, have both an attorney and a bondsman already pick out before you need him/her

Bondsman gets ya out of jail even in middle of night if you make correct selection (unless you have the funds/friends that can do it for ya, then no need for bondsman)....then let your attorney do his/her thing

Lot's more detail discussion in other thread.

IMO, key is to have a well thought-out plan in place...B4 the possible event
You are GOING to be arrested, regardless of whether or not you discuss services/money. Just keep your mouth shut, never say a word besides "I want my lawyer".

Set aside money for bail, most bondsman won't touch solicitation - though there are those that do so either find one of those or have an emergency legal issues fund.
what we he say or do that would tip me off that he was? Originally Posted by Angel in KC
Your under arrest!
remember that you are not engaged in anything illegal, which is why you neither offer activities in exchange for a price, NOR agree to do activities for a price (remember, uncle Leo can make the offer and u are screwed if you accept).

Good providers and good customers never talk money/activities and why should they, the guy is paying for your time right?

What should you look out for? A guy who is trying pretty hard to get you to commit to an activity for a price or is offering money and wants you to tell him what you would do for that price. Originally Posted by 1hungkcmale4u
No offense but you have a very utopian view of how things work, in the real world, once they walk into the room, regardless of whats said you are going to jail, LEO does not care if they get the conviction they just want the arrest, its the arrest or fear of it that gets the cooperating.
You are GOING to be arrested, regardless of whether or not you discuss services/money. Just keep your mouth shut, never say a word besides "I want my lawyer".

Set aside money for bail, most bondsman won't touch solicitation - though there are those that do so either find one of those or have an emergency legal issues fund. Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa
boo yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Interesting comment by Missy Mariposa regarding bondsmen not touching solicitation

First off, I'm not questioning that thought...as I have no direct knowledge, and she probably does. (No disrespect intended)

But you would think, with a little interviewing ahead of time...not the moment of crisis..that a bondsmen could be had.

I understand it is all about flight risk. But perhaps by being pro-active and talking to one ahead of time, and that occasional phone call couple times of year might avoid this problem??? Again, not questioning Missy's post...just throwing that out there.

Obvious best solution is to not have to rely on bondsmen, at all. But I guess it would have to be a case by case situation, to determine how realistic an individual could make that happen

Sometimes a person finds out a friend, is not as friendly or available if it's middle of night or on a Sunday afternoon...where if a bond is not placed soon...ur going to have a "hearty" Monday morning breakfast on the county
No offense but you have a very utopian view of how things work, in the real world, once they walk into the room, regardless of whats said you are going to jail, LEO does not care if they get the conviction they just want the arrest, its the arrest or fear of it that gets the cooperating. Originally Posted by dirty dog
lol, anyone who thinks that cooperating may keep them from being arrested should just carry handcuffs and cuff themselves when the time comes. True, you are highly likely to be arrested, BUT it will be recorded, so the question is whether you want to be convicted.
which would never happen lol
but what if?
what we he say or do that would tip me off that he was? what would i say or do to make sure i dont give myself away? Originally Posted by Angel in KC

Why wouldn't it happen? If LE wants you, they'll get you no matter what. There is NO fool proof way of screening.

I ditto everything that has been said by SG, DD, VK and Missy.
what we he say or do that would tip me off that he was? what would i say or do to make sure i dont give myself away?
Him: Hi, I'm from the government and I'm here to help you.

You: Great! Nice to meet you. I'm Michelle Obama, now bring my car around, pronto.
Uh...the kindly police officer wouldn't "arrest" you. He'd "rescue" you. Then he'd put his rescued victim in a protective hotel room (jail cell) where she can feel safe. Then the officer would go home and give his wife something so she'll have sex with him. And that is TOTALLY different.
Like some above have said, have everything in place before the situation arises. Been there, done that. Although I was not arrested I walked right into a situation which I should have been aware of. Toooooo Late! Be aware, there are those LE who pose as providers that will "reel" you in, especially in OP and WY County. Cost me a lot of money to get through it, but I'm good now.
What if a provider relies solely on p411 or another similar service? Does that provide adequate screening?