Poll Reveals GOP Nomination Now Two-Way Race

Is this one of those polls that said Romny had already won? A moron would still believe these polls are anything more than informed guesses.
Uh, Louie, that is not news. It is comedy. I know a lot of the news is funny, but The Onion does not even pretend to broadcast truth, they intend to be funny.

No wonder your views are so off the wall. You can't distinguish between parody and substance. That's why you believe comedy shows, like The Onion, MSNBC, CNN and Comedy Central instead of solid news sources.

I hope this helps.
You don't seem to be too bored with it BareBackBigLouie.

In fact you seem to be ate up with it.
  • Doove
  • 02-24-2012, 05:03 PM
You can't distinguish between parody and substance. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Something tells me that you're the one who can't distinguish between parody and substance.
Morons, let me tell you how this came about. The Dali Lama was playing golf with WTF and let me use the penthouse over at the Palace Inn that he calls home. I was hanging in the hot tub with Italia and she whispered in my ear "don't always be so serious, try a little parody now and then."

So there you have it.
  • CJ7
  • 02-24-2012, 06:14 PM
Morons, let me tell you how this came about. The Dali Lama was playing golf with WTF and let me use the penthouse over at the Palace Inn that he calls home. I was hanging in the hot tub with Italia and she whispered in my ear "don't always be so serious, try a little parody now and then."

So there you have it. Originally Posted by BigLouie

damn, and I thought you were trapping skunks

ya had a couple too

Was she looking down when she said it?
Sometimes this forum has so many levels of conversation going on at once, that it's sometimes difficult to decide which one is real.

. . . Could it be that they are all bullshit?

So there you have it. Originally Posted by BigLouie
You must have not had your hearing aid turned up.

What she said was..

"I've heard of shrinkage before....but where is it?"