Need to Hire Model for Tomorrow

I need a girl to pose for some pictures tomorrow in reconstructing an accident in NOLA tomorrow. No activity at all. Just posing for pics.

I will need a girl...preferably someone kinda tall who does not mind laying in the street in different positions. These pics will be used by witnesses later to point out the actual position of the victim when they saw her.

You will NOT be identified by name or anything and will not be dragged into this lawsuit. These pictures are for demonstration purposes only.

If you are free tomorrow before noon....please email me directly at SheltonLamar@hotmail.com

Other lawyers will be present and no one will know where I hired you from.

Thanks
I am gonna be there tomorrow, I will know where you hired her.

Just kidding, but I think you would be surprised how many attorneys are on this board, just a heads up.
And I don't really care...

But are you specifically looking for a provider to pose for these pics?

I mean, couldn't you just get yer secretary to do this?

Just askin'

And do you specifically need a female member of the human race? Would a male do? Watcha payin? I might be free tomorrow. Would I need to get my hair done? And would the camera make me look fat? So many question.

An Inquirin' Mind...
Try www.modelmayhem.com. Lots of newbie/amateur, unrepresented models there.
I was contacted a great lady helped me out. Yes, a female was specifically needed. Secretary could not do it.
Shelton, you ole dawg how ya been bro?
Wait, someone would be surprised attorneys like hookers? Hahaha.
Jacquie, You're a hooker? Luv, BigCats
Good question.

Am I? Haha.
I like Hookers !
Rimmer...I have been great. Busiest year I have ever had...but doing great.