Oil towns

Are there any ladies working in oil towns south of San Antonio? I'm often in these towns like Pearsall, Crystal City, Carrizo Springs etc.
Guys PM me some names. I would like to have some fun during works hours
Thanks
there is never anything going on down here. all of us oil guys (even the non roughnecks) are having no luck with hobbying down here. its a sad sad time.
  • snook
  • 11-01-2012, 08:47 PM
Cotulla is on the way to Laredo from SA. Just need to make the girls headed for Laredo aware that there is a lot of horny cash in that town looking for a p....
Ya,, these girls could make some good money in some of these towns.
SC dancers make a fortune in those places. The reason that Victoria is starting to pick up in its one (so far) SC.
Pffft, Victoria's SC is filled with skinny, inked girls with a nasty attitude.

Really wish there was a provider in that area or one of those hot college girls available for play
Everytime I got to Laredo, I always get calls from guys that want me to go to Carrizo Springs and Cotulla and to be honest I dont go because I would so get lost over there.

As for Victoria, Texas, the money is good there in that strip club. Me and 5 other friends from Corpus went there and we took all their money. those ghetto victoria girls were all pissed off and they started getting nasty with the guys on stage and they still weren't making money! LOL! Us Corpus girls didnt have to get nasty with the guys and we still made money. But the girls there are all nasty looking with tats and most are on drugs. Sad though.

And yes VirginGuy those girls got shitty attitudes there. The management there were pretty cool.
It's a little more difficult than you guys think. Hotels in oil towns book quickly for weeks on end. Because of fully booked hotels in small towns, those rooms that are available rent at premium rates. Atop that you have to worry about discretion and hotel management seeing traffic from your room. That said, there is the matter of traveling half way to Mexico alone. I'm just saying, it may be easier for the oil workers to come into the city on their days off. I'm not trying to be a buzz kill, just trying to give you the female's perspective.
It's a little more difficult than you guys think. Hotels in oil towns book quickly for weeks on end. Because of fully booked hotels in small towns, those rooms that are available rent at premium rates. Atop that you have to worry about discretion and hotel management seeing traffic from your room. That said, there is the matter of traveling half way to Mexico alone. I'm just saying, it may be easier for the oil workers to come into the city on their days off. I'm not trying to be a buzz kill, just trying to give you the female's perspective. Originally Posted by Aidan MacKenna

Yes that is very true! The rooms book really quick and they charge alot too if those rooms are available. It's just better for them to go to the city and get laid and have a good time. Sometimes I have a hard time finding a room in Laredo because of all the oil field workers there. I stayed at a hotel in Laredo off of I-35 south and my sis and I met alot of oil field workers only to find out that they knew we are the Corpus girls advertising our presence in Laredo. What do u know they start lining up outside our hotel room for their turn! LOL!!!! Its just too hard to keep up with all of them! LOL!!! But hey that was fun and quite an experience.
It's a little more difficult than you guys think. Hotels in oil towns book quickly for weeks on end. Because of fully booked hotels in small towns, those rooms that are available rent at premium rates. Atop that you have to worry about discretion and hotel management seeing traffic from your room. That said, there is the matter of traveling half way to Mexico alone. I'm just saying, it may be easier for the oil workers to come into the city on their days off. I'm not trying to be a buzz kill, just trying to give you the female's perspective. Originally Posted by Aidan MacKenna
I think I mentioned to you once before about getting a tour bus. LOL
How about renting an RV? lol
I am thinkingof headed to pearsall... What section would i post on here? Also any body know a nice hotel with easy access
I am thinkingof headed to pearsall... What section would i post on here? Also any body know a nice hotel with easy access Originally Posted by Nikki_Sweets
I would say to post it here and stay in a hotel off Ocean Dr.
I also work in these areas,and have wondered about the same thing. after reading some of these posts.i understand. sometimes i even have a hard time getting motels here. thank god my new company bought us mobile homes. never have to worry about a motel again " hint hint " lol

The oil field is booming in these areas. there is a LOT of lonely oil field men out here. you girls would make a Killing!! maybe a few of you girls could come together, and try and find a base of operation here.

as i stated in my introduction thread. i have alot of co workers that have used San Antonio`s backpage website. some have had luck, and others have had horror stories. One of my friends actually almost got robbed from a girl from back page..she even mased him.. WTF.
I would be willing to do outcalls ; )