Review

Seeing that we can not respond to our own reviews.... I will here.

My Newest Review... I cancelled the appointment last minute (hr notice)due to a sinus headache!!!
  • leesa
  • 03-01-2012, 07:34 AM
Seeing that we can not respond to our own reviews.... I will here.

My Newest Review... I cancelled the appointment last minute (hr notice)due to a sinus headache!!! Originally Posted by faith28
We all get sick once in a while. I know as a provider, I would rather cancel a appointment than not being able to give it my all!
I would much rather lady cancel the appointment if she doesnt feel good or have something come up in her personal life if she isnt going to be into it. I have been cancelled on and have cancelled too. Its what happens afterwards that counts.
Anyone interested in the full story should read the review I posted today. Faith is completely leaving out the lack of follow-through on her end after the cancelation. Very inconsiderate and unexpected from someone so well reviewed.
That's understandable but attempting a reschedule would have gone a long way and avoided a negative review.
FAith, anyone who knows you or has met you knows of the class you have and how you conduct yourself... i wouldnt worry about any one here ever giving you a bad review.
Just to add the flip side of the coin, there are many hobbyist that do not want return calls made to them for privacy reasons. Maybe the wife might be by or GF. Some times it is better to be safe in that regard from a providers stand point. A case of damned if you do damned if you don't.
Oh come on ... mucous is an excellent lube.
mec993...how much follow-through do you need? Faith gave you an hour's cancellation notice w/a sinus headache. Those headaches can last a LONG time. Ever hear of Plan B or even Plan C??
Anyone interested in the full story should read the review I posted today. Faith is completely leaving out the lack of follow-through on her end after the cancelation. Very inconsiderate and unexpected from someone so well reviewed. Originally Posted by mec993
SO when you cancel an apt with a Lady you feel it is fine for her to go into the alert section and write about how you canceled and how you are an unreliable client?
Things happen and life happens, people get sick. She gave you an hours notice, that is professional on her part. One hour is better than a NCNS, telling you right before the date that she doesn't feel up to it, or having you show up while she is out of it and giving you a sub par date. I give her credit for being a true professional and not just seeing you anyway just to make some money. She has proven that she cares more about your experience than making a quick buck.
If I am sick I don't see Gents, I don't want to give them a bad date, I don't want to give them my koodies, and I don't want to negatively affect their work schedule. No one likes being sick and these Gents can't skip work with a cold, they have to work to make money to hobby lmao.
VERY well said Lexxxy!!!!
no worries Faith ...all his lil attempt at a cheap shot did was get him added to a bunch of DNS lists.....
VERY well said Lexxxy!!!!
no worries Faith ...all his lil attempt at a cheap shot did was get him added to a bunch of DNS lists..... Originally Posted by viviantonight
EXACTLY, the board is a great screening tool sometimes haha.
if Im not already there, put me up top,, thank you...carry on..JB
Faith,

I personally liked how you handled the situation. You got were not feeling up to it, so you called and canceled. You were honest and keep things simple. There are enough things about a first meeting that are complex so doing it when you were under the weather wouldn't have been good in my opinion.

My worst experiences have been when I could tell that the provider wasn't into it. In every one of those situations I'd have rather had her cancel or even be a NCNS than to have gone through with the visit.

Considering your other review I wouldn't worry about the one negative one.