Cbj vs bbbj. If a provider only offers cbj ,does it stop you from seeing a provider?

a.yes

b. no

c.don't care
Probably not. Even if they prefer CBJ, a BBBJ provider can always slap a cover on it. Doesn't really work the other way around.
Don't see CBJ providers . In most cases that goes along with no Kissing , no Daty , and to me that equals no GFE. No GFE , I might as well see BP providers and get a cold , sterile experience for half the cost .
It is a deal breaker.

Some parts of the country are different than others IMHO.
  • 03-04-2012, 04:25 PM
If the woman is not comfortable doing a bbbj, that's fine with me if she would rather do cbj.
Just as long as it's cfs!
Wouldn't stop me. A great provider is a great provider. It's more than just one service. Non-GFE is a different story.
I voted yes. There are so many ladies who offer BBBJ I usually will pass on one who does CBJ.
I prefer bbbj and will usually pass on a cbj.but if nothing else is available at the time I can settle.
Not a fan of cbj. Prefer bbbj but some are good enough cbj is good. If i see that she is cbj she better be really hot or have some awesome reviews for me to see her.
If she doesnt do BBBJ then she better have other talents or bettter be one of the best looking gals alive.
nothing compares to bbbj - and CBJ is just not near as sensative and sometimes causes me to loose interest.
If I know the info beforehand and she only offers CBJ then I won't see her.
BBBJ is top priority! Latex just kills me. I never used rubbers until I got in the Hobby because I was married a lot. I have never got off with a rubber on. I have never put a rubber on myself, and I was with an 18 year old who was inexperienced herself so it took 3 rubbers before we got it on. I totally don't even consider CBJ girls at all.
Don't see CBJ providers . In most cases that goes along with no Kissing , no Daty , and to me that equals no GFE. No GFE , I might as well see BP providers and get a cold , sterile experience for half the cost . Originally Posted by rockerrick
The only way I will see a CBJ provider is if I want a quick fuck, usually a 30 minute session and the price is right. If I'm doing anything an hour and over, it must be GFE, BBBJ, DFK, DATY, etc. I think I've only ever seen maybe 5 CBJ providers since I started hobbying. Usually I just avoid them.
There is one very nice provider that I have seen that only offered cbj and that was not the deal breaker for me. It was the fact that DFK and DATY were off the menu. There are providers that can deliver an awesome cbj, its not AS good as bbbj, but close. I really enjoy daty on certain providers, and kissing, and this girl was so damn hot I couldnt get that erge out of my head, if she changes her menu to include them, she could be an ATF
If I know the info beforehand and she only offers CBJ then I won't see her. Originally Posted by burkalini
What he said.

Huck